cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B - EDI Separator sender channel with 'ModuleException' error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding the inbound 856(EDI to file) error with sender EDI separator channel.

The channel is throwing the following error:

'Cannot deliver message: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: Catching exception calling messaging system. will deliver negative 997 if requested.'

The module parameters used in the channel are attached in the file.

Can someone provide inputs on this issue?

Thanks!

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

NishantChavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Please remove the software component version of sender interface and try.

Thanks,

Nishant

ruchir_sinha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

There would be some other error description as well. Can you please attach the full error trace which you received? The detail will be able to narrow down the issue.

Also can you check if the X12ConverterModuleApp is started? You can check this in

http://<host>:<port>/nwa/start-stop.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruchir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruchir,

My system is PI 7.4 SP2 and I am facing the same issue in my Sender EDI separator while processing  EDI 850 X12 format.Please find the below screen shot for the error and configuration of EDI Separator sender channel.

Is it required to configure any acknowledgment 997 or something or am I missing any configurations.?

Please guide...

Regards,

Tibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could be data issue. Configure Acknowledgements as not required and try once.

Regards,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja..

EDI 850 ANSI X12 is successfully converted in B2B cockpit.So It looks data issue is not the problem in my case and also in Sender Channel  Acknowledgement is configured as not required.Still I am facing the issue.

Regards,

Tibin