cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PR is created insted of PO ZPROGRAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have created zprogram:used  BBP_PD_SC_CREATE .

which is successfully creating  SRM SC with items in SRM Dev system  say SC num :"XXXXXX...".

My problem  in backend  ECC dev system  it is creating Purchase  req (PR) for SC num "XXXXXX..." after approval. But I need to create Purchase Order (Po). Can anyone can suggest me what details I need to pass to SC create PO in ECC Dev system.

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

You can try to maintain the setting in SPRO.

"Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)"

under the path

SAP implementation guide->Supplier relationship management->SRM server->Cross Application Basic settings->

Depending upon the configuration, it will either create a PO, PR or reservation based on the product category.

Hope it helps

Regards

Bash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bash,

Basically I am developer can you help me knowing further as I am not familiar with the path and screens provided. I have tested by changing the product category which created PO when I create manually in SRM SC.

I passed same “the product category” to above BAPI it created PR not PO.

Thanks

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Please go to the Tcode SPRO in ECC and maintain the configuration as stated in my previous message. Its a simple configuration ,maintained in early stages of the implementation. Please check with the functional team member so that they may guide you on this configuration.

<removed>

Regards

Bash

Please do not ask for points. Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller

Answers (0)