Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR renewal leave approval BSP application HRMSS_LR_APPR_G not loading

former_member217176
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to do leave approval from HR renewal  from my Approvals tile.But when I click in the task the BSP application HRMSS_LR_APPR_G is not loading when I click on the leave request.It goes on indefinitely in execution.I also noticed the link generated from UI is also not correct.I did not find any thing on this in the web other that below and spro

Employee Self-Service (SAPUI5) - SAP Library

Can any one provide some help why the BSP application mentioned in SPRO MSS UI5 approvals not working?

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am having a similar issue.

What is the solution?

When i click on leave request, the link goes to ECC alias rather than Web disptacher alias.

meena_choudhary
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the similar issue. Are you able to resolve it. Please share the resolution for it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Meena

aslipehlivan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Do you solve this issue?

Thanks

Asli.

meena_choudhary
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the similar issue. Are you able to resolve it. Please share the resolution for it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Slight update on this we traced through F12 developer tools that string below needed adding to the webdispatcher:

sap/public/icmandir

The window now loads but opens a blank sap gui screen as below

On my set-up for an integrated gateway just adding the SWFVISU setting laucnhed the apporval screen.

Has anyone else had problems with this?

Thanks

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jon,

Did you get this issue resolved? Can you please share us how you resolved this issue.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Gourishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Did you fix this issue?

The above setting in SWFVISU worked fine when I implemented on an integrated gateway but now I am doing this on a central hub gateway and face the same issue.

Thanks

Jon