cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP REx 3.2 Predefined list of activities for visit type while creating visit on iPad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues, our customer wants to have a different predefined list of activities for different visit types while creating a visit on iPad. I have seen such functionality in SAP Demo for REx 3.2 on iPad. Could you tell me what I should do to have such functionality?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

UP

I will add a screenshot for better understanding of what we need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viktor,

There are no REx customisation available to mainatin the set of activities that can be assigned to a visit.

In the REx iPAD & iPhone solution, all the surveys, journals and activities are shown together as activities.

For example in the first screenshot provided by you, for the newly created visit the activities shown plannogram check, trade assets, store sales performance and promotion compliance are the surveys and journals assigned to the CRM transaction type of the REx visit Business Review. We can assign activities which are customised in the SPRO path mentioned by me in the previous post. In the device when we go to the details of the visits and activities then we can see that the surveys and journals assigned to these activities are grouped seperatly.

So if want only specific activities (in iPAD & iPhone surveys and journals are activities) to be available for a visit then we should set the CRM customisation for surveys and journals accordingly.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply.

I have assigned activity journals and surveys to visit type and they are auto planned with visit. The name of these "actions" are same as AJ and survey names accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod,

is it possible to set an activity already as selected related to a specific Visit type?

tx,

Ivo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you want to have an AJ or survey assigned to visit type by default, you should assign them in CRM to transaction type that is assigned to your REx Visit type.

You cannot assign AJ or survey to other transaction type in CRM and set these survey and AJ as assigned by default to Visit type when this visti is generated in REx.

You can do it only in case of visit generation in CRM - if those activities are generated with their visit they would be available on REx application. But you cannot set them as mandatory by default in such case.

Regards,

Viktor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Viktor,

Mandatory is not the topic and not in the scope but this kind of default setting is not working as i expected. I have to AJ to the same TP. Everything is show on in the app itself and also selection is working. The "old" activity which was done 2 years ago is ticket if i use the specific visit type.

We deactivated the "old" activity but still the new one is not ticket as default if we select our visit type.

Is is possible to have more then on default (ticked) AJ in one transaction type?

tx,

Ivo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Viktor,

The transaction types in the device is configured in the following SPRO Path : CRM -> SAP Retail Execution (Mob App) -> Visits -> Map CRM Activities to Retail Execution Visits and Activities.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply.

I don't see there the customizing that for visit type z1 I can add only activities z2 z3 z4 and for visit type z5 I can add activities z6 z7 and so on. For example in SAP Demo system for visit type "Business Review" the list of auto planned activities is "PROMOTION COMPLIANCE", "PLANOGRAM CHECK", "TRADE ASSETS", "STORE SALES PERFORMANCE", "COMPETITOR ANALYSIS" and for visit type "Merchandising" the list is "TRADE ASSETS", "COMPETITOR ANALYSIS".

I have maintained the copy control but it does not work. Is there another customizing or maybe BADi for such requirements?