Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about the WPF client 6.1.3

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have few query on the working of WPF client.

1. I update values in WPF client and I transmit, Now I got any error while transmitting. Suppose the data cannot be corrected in the client. Hence I want to delete the transaction, so that I can add a fresh new data.

This option was present in the earlier client as there was a folder which use to contain all the transaction and we can delete the erroneous transaction.

I cannot see any such folder in WPF client , what should be done in this case. Do I need to reinstall the WPF client ? This would definitely will not be a good option.

2. There is a "Export DB" option present in the WPF client , what is the use of this option. Can we export/import the user data with this. If yes how do we do that?

Please advise

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The WPF client saves the database at:

<Drive>:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\SAP_AG\Agentry Client {XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX}

The export DB button will export the database file to beable to use for branding or sending to support for issues.  You can not import a database file, but if you have a database at the root level of the client, the WPF will copy it to the above location.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

As you said, after using Export DB option the database file will be exported and saved into the mentioned location. Can you please elaborate a bit about how we can access this exported database file from the application.

My requirement is I want to show the data present in this .db file to the user when he logs in to the Work Manager app. Will it be possible to make it user readable and show all the data saved in the exported db file. If possible, please tell how it can be achieved.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Anupriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anupriya,

As this thread is already marked answered, and you have a different question then the OP please open a new thread.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

As you suggested , I have created a new thread for the issue.

Please reply to that if you have some idea regarding the same.

Regards,

Anu

Answers (0)