cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a new partner function to MSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have recently added the "location" partner function to our partner determination procedure for opportunities.  I have tested and it works correctly in the WebUI.  However, the partner is not available in the mobile sales application.  I have not customized the MSA at all yet and I'm looking for some information on how to achieve this.  Is this requirement significantly more difficult than it is in the webUI?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

You have to customize the new partner function in MSA section, in SPRO transaction, to view the new partner function. The partner determination procedure applied to CRM, not to CRM Mobile.

Regards,

Renzo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you mean the following menu: CRM -- Basic Functions -- partner processing -- define partner determination procedure.  I have updated the procedure and it is assigned to the correct transaction type.  How does this configuration get pushed to the Mobile Sales app?  Is there a middleware object to replicate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Yo have to configure your new partner function in SPRO->CRM Sales Mobile->Transaction->Transaction types.

In opportunities, you have to add your new partner function.

Then, you have to execute SPRO->CRM Sales Mobile->Transaction->Initial Load for Transaction Customizing.

And then, go to CRM Mobile, in transaction SDOE_LOAD, and run delta load for component MAS_CRMSALES , 2.0 of  SAP, and data objects MAS_CUSTOMIZATION, MAS_AUTH_CUST, MAS_PARTNER and MAS_OPPORTUNITY.

Remember that partner determination is not applied to CRM Mobile.

Regards,

Renzo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed the steps you outlined but the new partner type still does not exist.  I have checked the monitoring in NWM and all 4 steps completed successfully.  I've also unsubscribed and re-subscribed to the mobile app on my iPad.  Are there any additional steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

In NWM, enter to SDOE_WB transaction, and go to ET_CUST_PARTNER_FUNC Node (in MAS_CRMSALES, 2.0 of SAP component -> Data Object Category -> Standard -> Data Objects -> MAS_CUSTOMIZATION -> Node Structure -> ET_CUST_HEADER -> Child Nodes )

Enter to the node (double click) and go to table detail (ZDOE05200Q1D). Enter to the values of the table, and check if your partner function exists. If not exists, maybe you have missed something in the configuration.

You can check the following link to help you in the configuration:

https://www.google.com.pe/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDoQFjAC&url=...

Regards,

Renzo.