cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Configurations in SAP Sales Manager 2.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are now updating from the older version sap CRM Mobile 2.1.x to SAP Sales manager 2.5.

IF any one could help me on the exact configuration guides for Sales manager 2.5 in market place would be appreciated. We have wiped off all the older configurations for 2.1 version with DOE/SUP as well.

Now, we need a fresh start for SAP Sales Manager 2.5. Kindly guide me which guide should I use or name of the guide to do the configuration in CRM system.

Thanks

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

We have published documentation on this semi-automated migration on SAP Marketplace. You can find the documentation below:

Navigate to SAP Marketplace: (http://service.sap.com)

Click on ‘Release & Info’ tab

Click on ‘Installation & Upgrade Guides’ ribbon

Click on ‘SAP Components’ on the left Panel

Click on ‘SAP Sales Manager’ > ‘SAP Sales Manager 2.5’

Notice SAP Sales Manager Migration Guide.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edison,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

1) Is account has the relationships for other transactions too like leads, opportunity, quote etc. because we are unable to see the leads, opportunity and quotation labels separately but yes it is visible under accounts.

2) We are unable to see our product list in our app. Is there any filters we need to put so how the data will sync into the app and visible.

Need valuable help.

Thanks

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Yes, account has relationship with transaction data like Leads and Opportunity.

If you said that you can view your account but cannot see the Leads and Opportunity that belongs to the Account, then you maybe haven't complete the configuration for Leads and Opportunity.

Take Opportunity as example for the configuration:

1. Go to Agentry configuration panel.

2. Click on “Mobile Data Object Configuration”.

3. On the left pane, expand the “DO – Standard Data Object”, and then select “SSLM25_OPPORTUNITY”.

4. On the right pane, click on tab “Data Filter”, and expand the “Get Method – GET”.

5. Go to “Filter – PROCESS_TYPE*”, make sure you maintain the correct transaction type for the Opportunity if you are not using the standard opportunity type.

6. Go to “Filter – ASSIGNMENT_TYPE*”.

7. Change the rule number 00001 with new rule value “3 – Account”.

8. Save the entry.

9. On the left pane, expand the “CM – Composite MDO”, and then select “SSLM25_OPPORTUNITY_COMPOSITE”.

10. On the right pane, select tab “Data Filter” and expand the “Get Method – GET”.

11. Then, select “Filter – PROCESS_TYPE*”, make sure you maintain the correct transaction type for the Opportunity if you are not using the standard opportunity type.

12. Save the entry.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Edison Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edison,

Thanks for your reply.

1. When you have a relationships with particular account then we can have to configure lead, opt etc as per the above procedure which you told.

But if we are creating sales transactions separately without any relationships with particular account then pls tell me how to configure it AND

2) Let me know how to create the Z* transaction types for leads, accounts, opt and quotes etc.

Thanks for your help again !!!!

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

if I am understand your issue correctly, you do not able to see any Data in the mobile device after done transmit.

Let me use "ACCOUNT" as example.

1. Go to /n/syclo/configpanel

2. Go to "Mobile Data Object Configuration".

3. Expand the "DO - Standard Data Object".

4. Select "SSLM25_ACCOUNT_OWN", then on the left pane select tab "Data Filter".

5. Expand the "Get method".

6. Select "Filter - ACCT_ASSIGN_TYPE", and make sure "Partner Responsible" is maintained in the range value.

7. Select "Filter - RESP_REL_TYPE", and make sure "Has the Employee Responsible" is maintained in the range value.

8. Save the changes.

Above is a simple configuration which telling the mobile application to download the Account where the mobile user is the Employee Responsible of the account. If mobile user ID is "JAMESBOND", then it will download all the Account into James mobile device where the Employee Responsible is "JAMESBOND".

Apply the same concept to the Activity and other transaction data. But for transaction data, you have the option to configure the mobile application to download the transaction data that belongs to the downloaded Account. Check out the filter type "ACCT_ASSIGN_TYPE".

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Regards,

Edison Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edison,

By any chance did you have a screen of how this configuration has to look. I have done what is mentioned, but my client still doesn't show any data. I already configure an employee for my SAP User and associate few accounts, contacts and activities for testing propouses, but still no data.

Thanks in advance for any information that you could provide.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone help me on the guide to configure the CRM settings for SAP Sales Manager 2.5.

Thanks

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i'm implementing Sap Sales manager 2.5 but when i synchronise firts time don't dowload business partner, activity, Sales order,.... Any has had the same problem?.

Only donwload master data(language, sales area, etc).

I have followed the guide "SAPSalesMgr25Configuration.pdf" for basic configurations

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your reply.

I am also using the same guide. Please guide me on CRM configurations as per guide, there are default configurations which is already done by SAP. So we need to change as per our scenario or we need to create all the config. from starting depend on business scenario which we are using.

Help me on this.

Thanks

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I have a issue because no download data of documents(lead, activity and etc) only download data of types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

I was wondering if you were able to find the solution of how to display the data on the client, I'm facing the same issue, but I can't find the reason behind.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards!