cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on BO Universe of Oracle GL Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am looking out for some resource/documentation to build a Universe based on some of the Oracle GL Data.

I am having following list of tables on which Universe needs to be created.

gl_je_batches, gl_je_headers, gl_je_lines, gl_je_sources, gl_code_combinations, fnd_flex_values, fnd_flex_values_tl, fnd_user.

This tables have following relationship

gl_je_headers One - Many gl_je_lines, gl_je_batches One - Many gl_je_headers, gl_code_combinations One - Many gl_je_lines.

I am not sure about the relationship for tables gl_code_combinations, fnd_flex_values, fnd_flex_values_tl.

I need input about the Classes or Objects that can be created based on this tables. I see a loop or trap is forming up then what should be the best approach to resolve it. Context is the solution but I am not sure which joins should be coming up in which context from business perspective and what all context needs to be define so that it will be helpful to users to perform the reporting on the same.

What would be the best approach to handle the correlated sub query in BO Universe or this can be taken care at Webi level.

Please friends provide your inputs on the same.

Thanks,

PremS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Please can you share your contact details. We can try helping you out on the same.

Regards,

Dixit