cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate Mobile applications in Smart Phone Mobiliser ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed sybase 365 mobiliser 5.1 SP 03 And Back end Oracle Data Base, Here my requirement is

1. How can i Use Smart Phone Mobiliser Frame Work for Build Mobile Applications ?

2. Is there any possibilities to Integrate Hybrid Mobile Applications in Smart Phone Mobiliser ?

3. End to end Process of Smart Phone Mobiliser and how do we make payment Gateway's through Money Mobilser ?

What i Understood In SCN is Using the Mobiliser we can secure the data in MOBILISER Platform and Make Payment Transactions , before that we have to create a table( Like : Transaction Details Table) for securing the transaction data and we use that table(Transaction Details Table) in our Smart Phone Mobiliser Framework  , can you suggest me more info like End to end development ....

Thanks & regards,

Vamsi konanki.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

With what you have downloaded from SAP Market place you should be able to build the reference application Smartphone Mobiliser. This client is able to connect with a Mobiliser 5.1 SP03 server over REST. All the code is provided (except for external maven dependencies). The developer's guide provides more details on that.

Smartphone Mobiliser is a hybrid mobile application. We combine HTML5 with native code and wrap it into a Cordova app.

With the vanilla installation of Mobiliser 5.1 SP03 and the reference client application Smartphone Mobiliser you have an example of a payment system. You can do P2P transactions, bill payments, airtime topup, cheque deposit, coupons etc.

Thanks,

Ludo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludo,

I followed the

Developer Guide: Smartphone

Mobiliser Applications

Sybase Mobiliser Platform 5.1

SP03

Document, but  some where i am getting errors , here are the screen shorts what i did step by step ..

so can you guide me how to resolve these issues ..

Thanks,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

executed the Sample App Successfully , by Building the Webapp through Maven Install and copied the webapp-5.1.3.RELEASE-android-phone.zip and extracted the zip file and renamed that too WWW and imported this WWW into Android project and successfully run  the APK .

Next

Thanks,

Vamsi K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This process is for Offline Demo mode, How to do it in Online Version mode,

what are all the changes I need to do in coding .

Thanks & Regards,

Seema S.

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should change the url (+ port + wsname) to the server you have set up with Mobiliser/SMP3.0.

You can change that at runtime in the mobile apps (go to Services -> Settings -> Mobiliser Settings). For mobile web, you'll have to change the url in www/src/main/assembly/settings.properties and configure the reverse proxy accordingly.

Regards,

Ludo

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The web content and code for Mobile Web will not contain the pieces that make use of the Cordova APIs. Your app will lack some features by using this 'workaround'. You should be able to build for all platforms with the provided Maven build configurations.

Regards,

Ludo

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It looks like you are missing the ODC (On-Device Changing) pieces to complete the build.

See the ODC dependencies mentioned in the Smartphone Mobiliser Dev Guide 5.1 SP03.

Regards,

Ludo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

Friend i need help that how to download sample existing maven project.

or kindly give me the URL.

Regards

Ali

LudoNoens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The project is part of the Mobiliser download; so you should be able to get the reference app from there.

Answers (0)