cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check for Components for Variant Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Does it exist a way to perform the ATP Check for components (in variant configuration) like in a test?

I mean, I know that when I create a SO (with the correct settings) the system will perform the ATP Check for components (Missing parts list). But is it possible to do this without trying to create the SO? Maybe a tcode as CU50 or PMEVC where I could enter the variant configuration values, then it explodes the BOM and do the ATP Check (as a simulation).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

If you enable the "Component Availability" within your configuration profile (under Confign initial screen, Confign Parameters), then you will see an additional option within CU50 while configuring.  By pressing this button, you can see an availability check as of the date specified on the CU50 initial screen.  You can also modify the quantity on the CU50 initial screen for a more realistic simulation of a sales order (where a customer may order more than one of a product).  See screenshots below:

In CU42:

In Value Assignment of CU50:

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, it worked. Actually I see that I can simulate the Planned Order or the Av. Check.

Answers (0)