Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ Change Logs

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using BRF+ decision tables to store all our rules for SAP transportation management (TM) system.

We will have frequent addition/modification of rules defined in the decision tables.

We want capture all the change logs whenever an entry is create or changed or deleted from decision tables.

In BRFplus with NetWeaver 7.3 EHP1, I know that there is a delta included where i can see various change logs depending on the version for decision tables under versioning tab.

But i wanted change logs which i can get from SAP backend system.

If some user modifies my decision tables entries in BRF+, will they be recorded any where in the backend tables for fetching them out? Do they get stored in any backend tables?

I checked by running trace ST01, STAUTHTRACE when modifying entries in decision tables and nothing is getting recorded in them. Also STAD Tcode, CDHDR and CDPOS tables doesn't show any information regarding the decision table changes.

Some one please suggest if there is a way i can record the change logs for my decision tables and capture them for SAP GUI rather than going to versioning tab for the logs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By default BRFplus does not write any table you mentioned above.

However, you may use the save notification exit to write a log record anywhere you want.

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you suggest me the best approach in order to view or capture change logs for BRF+ decision table changes.

n NetWeaver Decision Service Management or in BRFplus with NetWeaver 7.3 EHP1 (or NW 7.0 EHP3) a feature was added to show the delta in more detail, so is this the best approach possible from business point of view or can we automate to make logs more perfect which can be captured from backend ABAP system.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sai.

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only thing that is built-in is the version tab that provides you a textual protocol with details on changes between two versions. It also allows you to visualize the two versions next to each other.

Answers (0)