SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to execute the actions in /DBM/VSEARCH trasaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a vehicle in /DBM/VM transaction. None of the Actions (create Purchase Order, Sales order) in /DBM/VSEARCH transaction is being executed.

Note: When I check the same Vehile in VELO transaction in Detail tab, under Vehicle history, click on the display document for action QIOG, getting an error  "The history entry refers to the unknown action QIOG" . Is that the reason do you think for the issue.? I am able to execute all the actions in VELO transaction with the same Vehicle

Kindly help us in executing the action in DBM transactions. Rewarded accordingly.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is  primary status of Vehicle?

0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the reply,

I  problem is because, we should assign the DBM actions not the VMS actions. Previously i assigned the VMS for creation of purchase order ORD1 now i changes to QORD.

Now the problem here is When you click on the action QORD in /DBM/VSEARCH transaction Under actions tab, I am not seeing any feilds to enter the values like Purchase Ord Type, Purchase Ord. etc..like how we get in VELO transaction.

It is showing only press save and execute transaction.

Can any one tell me why it is not showing any feilds to enter.?

0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign action program and screen in VMS customizing.

Find details in my blog:

Hope it helps.

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaprasadreddy,

Kindly check whether Action Program and Action screen assigned to the actions that you're trying. Once assignment done this should work.

Best Regards,