cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Partner Determination based on doc types

apoorva_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have got access to SAP Cloud for customer solution. I needed to define two document types for Opportunity which i can do in Fine tune activity of project scope.

However, unlike Onpremise CRM there is no way in cloud for assigning different Partner Determination procedures to these document types in cloud ? I am just getting the feeling that we need to write to write a lot of code to manage this what could have been std. configuration provided by SAP like Onpremise SAP systems.

Is the above true or my fears are unfounded ? How can this be best achieved.

-Apoorva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinodkumar_kommineni
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apoorva,

As of now we can only define multiple Transaction Types trough customizing but cannot tweak the partner determination.

It helps in configuring few things like Activity Advisor, Reason for Win/Loss etc but Partner Determination is not an option provided to us in cloud trough configuration like in Standard CRM as on date.

May be in future when it is inevitable they will give this feature because it does not really makes sense giving an option to create multiple Transaction Types just for categorizing things when it can do more.

You can any way raise an incident to SAP and they might suggest you any solution/alternative or redirect you to SAP Service Center which might be chargeable.

Regards

Vinod