cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sales Manager - How to download attachments from SAP CRM to the mobile clients?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have implemented the SAP Sales Manager 2.5 but the attachments are not being downloaded to the mobile client: Attachments (0).

Is there any documentation related to configure the attachments to be downloaded to the mobile clients?

I have read already this How-to-Guide:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70795416-7bf0-3010-7981-f702d8b88...

but only explains when the attachment have already been downloaded to the mobile client (that is not the case).

Will appreciate your help guys.

Best regards,

Danilo Rossatto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
agomez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response:
First the applications is SAP_SALES_MANAGER_25

2 and 3.- I use both plattform Android and iOS, the error is different for each.
In ios, the last message is:  A request to download this document has already be made to the server.  but the document is not accesible.
In Android 4.1.2 don´t see the attachments in relations.
All the steps of the guide are available.

i have one doubt, in you guide one point is "Scenario ID:SSLM_DOCUMENT_PUSH(for attachments)" its may case,

I can´t apply this note: Though the push status is
detail is set to CLNT_CONF, because in the list there are only two options: cancel and Process for  SSLM25_Document_push.  What step  can i should follow?

thank you for your attention.

Regards Adriana

agomez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi guys:

I have the same problem, can anyone help me ?
Danilo, Did you resolve your problem? how can you resolve?
can you share your solutions?
thankyou very much.

regards
Adriana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriana,

Yes, I solved this issue, but it depends of the scenario. Let me try to help you.

1. On ConfigPanel, what is the exactly name of your mobile application?

2. When you try to download the attachment from the mobile client, are you getting an error? If yes, which one?

3. What mobile platform is it: iOS or Android?

Regards,

Danilo Rossatto