cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Tasks List not Refreshing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In MSS some Tasks are configured. Leave and OD etc. After creating leave request all tasks are appearing correctly. One more Zdevelopment OnDuty Task is not coming in that list. But if we select on Task( upper right side ), all onduty task are appearing. What might be the reason for this. How to solve this, I want all task should appear automatically in MSS. Pelase suggest.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In your case either tasks (Leave / OD) are same but OD is not triggered to Manager Inbox.

If my understanding is correct, please check below suggestions:

1) If your task is not getting triggered to Manager Inbox in R/3 = SBWP, it is the issue with workflow

Ask your workflow consultant why only OD is not getting triggered to SBWP when Leave req is working fine.

2) If your task is getting triggered in R/3 inbox (SBWP) but not getting displayed in Portal (UWL)

As suggested by Siddharth earlier, ask your Basis consultant to check the Deltapull mechanism (Which synchronized the data between R/3 inbox & Portal UWL) and ask him to set up the background jobs for deltapull mechanism.

Regards,

Srikanth Naidu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur iview is not refreshing properly i think so.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malyadri,

Yes it is not refreshing for that ON Duty Tasks only. How to solve this? Suggest please.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the buffering period kept in portal configuration for the UWL. It has to get refresh and once try to check any errors are available in SLG1.

CPK

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siddarth,

Thanks for your reply. It is refreshing some tasks are not coming in that list. If you select Tasks manually then only tasks are coming in that list. This is Zdevelopment task.( z webdynpro abap component ).

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur problem is tasks ( OD )  are not coming in uwl know ...it is not related to refresh the tasks in uwl know ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Tasks are not coming in uwl, but if u select tasks manually it is coming. suggest me how to solve this. I want to display tasks automatically.

Thanks,

Venkat.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you using real time refresh ? You can check above links how UWL refresh works ie Delta pull etc, if you are using this check this below 2. You are using the connector ECC_UWL, please navigate to UWL admin   UL and check the connector properties for below two items: -Delta Pull Channel Refresh Period -Delta Pull Channel Snapshot Refershe Period 3. Could you please check the values for: Cache Validity > Page Refresh Rate > Delta Pull Refresh Period Please refer the KBA# 1577547. Please go to "System Administration" -> "System Configuration" ->-> Universal Worklist & Workflow -> Universal Worklist - Administration -> Click on cache administration page -> Click "Clear Cache" button. check your XML, did you modify, you said it works for other tasks which are standard? You can display support information of UWL