cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISA (eCommerce) Order is getting created with JCO User in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

From the ecomm web shop, when I try to create a consecutive orders the second order is created by JCO user.

There is lot of customization out there in between, All I want to know is, in which scenario will the order get created with the JCO user. . .

One of the customization's i suspect:

I am calling Z_Initaction (init.do) without clearing any session (requirement i cant change, user should be logged in) and sending it to the basket page. While checkout process for the consecutive(second)  order, this issue is triggered(order created by JCO user). 

Any help is highly appreciated . . .

Thanks,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

The only case when backend FM is called with JCO user, when your connection is stateless.

Please check in your backend-config.xml if you have maintained/changed the order creation backend object details to stateless.

Regards

Prashil Wasnik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashil,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the connection in backend-config file is stateful. As I have stated, for the first order everything is working fine, when I place the second order it is picking the JCO user to create the order.

any thoughts ?

Thanks,

Bharath.

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

It is extremely strange. I haven't experienced such scenario before. I would suggest to debug your custom code again.

Regards

Prashil Wasnik