Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help in enhancement in EHSS

venkat_ratnam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

we have Custom tab added for incident admin work list along with other  tabs(basic information , Investigation etc ) . where in user enters some values and set a flag A,B or C .

now based on the flag set i have to change the F4 values of the employees dynamically .

for this i have created a singleton class and reading the context value from the custom web dynpro and passing it to the attribute in singleton and reading it in the get_data method of  CL*PERSON*FRM*  passing the search help dynamically to the investigation lead field .

the issue is the enhancement which is written in the get_data method is not triggered always i am missing this for some of the incident categories say "minimal accidents" etc .

is there any way where i can set the search help in the webdynpro level accesing the fpm~getdata tables ?

like process_events ?

please suggest me some input so that the dynamic population of search help functions irrespective of actions ( events ).

Thanks ,

Venkat Ratnam Naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkat_ratnam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan ,

We don't have any option to change value help at this level get_data CT_FIELD_USAGE .

can i trigger any event on F4 HELP.

OR contrl the values from any ddic search help levels ?

Thanks ,

Venkat Ratnam Naidu .

venkat_ratnam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Issue seems to resolved .Since controlling from the Search help exit . But even here we cannot trigger the Search help exit for every time .

Thanks

Venkat Ratnam Naidu .

venkat_ratnam3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan ,

I am setting the classification of investigations in single ton action methods of my custom component . and trying to populate the invesigation lead as F4 based on the incident types classified .

as said my F4 values are coming from search help populated dynamically to the field

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In method GET_DATA, there is one parameter called CT_FIELD_USAGE with type structure FPMGB_S_FIELDUSAGE. In this structure you can set the properties of fields, just check this out.

Thanks and regards,

Chetan P. Patil

venkat_ratnam3
Explorer

Hi Chetan,

here i am able to change the radio buttons properties.changing  fixed values for field . with the fixed values changed property for the radio-buttons of a screen .

but unable to change Input fields are there any flags to be set for input field properties .

i see some UI related  property attributes in CS_DATA . with the boolean and required data types .

i have tried using ev_datachanged ev_data changed.can i control over there ? .

thanks .

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Put following code into the PROCESS_EVENT method and define
MO_FPM type ref to IF_FPM, MO_GROUP_NODE type ref to CL_EHFND_ENA_NODE in attributes.

METHOD process_event .

DATA:
    lt_keys TYPE /bobf/t_frw_key,
    ls_keys TYPE /bobf/s_frw_key,

wd_this->mo_fpm = cl_fpm_factory=>get_instance( ).
  IF wd_this->mo_group_node IS NOT BOUND.
    wd_this->mo_fpm->mo_app_parameter->get_value( EXPORTING
                                                    iv_key = /bofu/if_fbi_runtime_c=>sc_application_parameters-key
                                                  IMPORTING
                                                   ev_value = ls_keys-key ).
  ENDIF.
ENDMETHOD.

Here you will get root key in ls_keys-key field for that instance.

Then using service manager you can retrieve respective data, and check respective value.

After that using OVS method you can populate required data on F4.

Thanks and regards,

Chetan P. Patil.

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Can you please look into following issue :

Thanks,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Develop freestyle GUIBB accessing BOPF Object EHHS_INCIDENT data

Hi Venkat! I´m looking for examples about the implementing a Freestyle GUIBB inside an EHS Incident Report Screen. I´m new in EHS development, and I don´t understand how to implement /BOFU/CL_FREESTYLE_BOPF_HELPER class to handle the data referred to the incident.

I recently created a thread: FBI Freestyle Helper Sample Implementation

The Freestyle GUIBB has been implemented, but I can´t access any data of the BOPF Data Model.

I appreciate some help, thanks!!!