Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1 IF_B1DI connection failure on the SLD

former_member289575
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The server is running SAP B1 V9.0PL9 HF. I was trying to make dashboard work. In the integration framework, B1DI connection under SLD Tab always showed the error message: XCE001 Nested Exception: java.rmi.RemoteException:Error on completion of HTTPS-roundtrip:java.net.SocketException: Connection reset; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.

I did the research and worked around below trouble shoot solutions. But seems it is still not working.

2.1 Error:Nested exception: java.rmiConnectException: Connection refused to host: <hostname>: nested exception is:

java.net.ConnecdtException: Connection refused connect

l Root cause 1: Problem with the diProxyHost or diProxyport.

l Solution 1: In the field diProxyhost replace the computer name with the machine's IP address. (I cannot find this one) Also add this IP to the PROXYHOME entry in

the diproxyserver.properties file (C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\DIProxy). did

Root cause 2: B1if and DI Proxy are located on different machines. If this is the case check the firewall  the same machine

Solution 1: Ensure port 2099 is not blocked by the firewall

Root cause 3: DI Proxy service is not started.  I do not know where it is????

l Solution 1: Ensure the DI Proxy service is started.

l Root cause 4 : Correct HTTP port is not set in diproxyserver.properties file (C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\DIProxy).

l Solution 1: Make sure HTTPS_PORT is set as 2099 or if another port is used, please set the same.

l Root cause 5: diProxyhost field in the company detail in the SLD is pointing to another server that does not host the DI Proxy.

l Solution 1: In the field diProxyhost replace the value with the server that hosts the DI Proxy.

l Root cause 6:.keystore file is missing or corrupted.(C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\DIProxy)

l Solution 1:Repair B1iF installation or replace .Keystore file from good installation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you get the solution??. I have the same problem

Thank you

Former Member

The solution is in here : I've solved this issue using this method

1827540 - Cannot connect to SAP Business One after computer restart

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F...

Cause

The .keystore file is missing in folder …\SAP Business One 9.0 integration for SAP NetWeaver\DIProxy.

Solution

1. Copy the .keystore file from folder ...\SAP Business One 9.0 integration for SAP NetWeaver\IntegrationServer\Tomcat\webapps\B1iXcellerator.
  2. Paste the .keystore file to folder …\SAP Business One 9.0 integration for SAP NetWeaver\DIProxy.
  3. Restart the SAP Business One DI Proxy Service.