cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Crystal report viewer not working in windows server 2012

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed reports in windows xp,sap crystal reports 13.0.2.469 version reports are working fine in development place.

I need todeploy it in windows server 2012 and sql server 2012 ,browser :IE 10 the unable to view the reports the page is   getting struked.

I have installed support pack 8 in deployment place,but the issue is not getting resolved. can anyone please help to solve this issue asap.

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathyusha,

Please check Product Availability Document whether your version of crystal reports supports Windows Server 2012, SQL server 2012 and IE 10.

I don't think it supports the above configuration because,  I have checked up Crystal Reports 2011 and it is not supporting the above. CR2011 is advanced version of your version of crystal.

Check below document :

SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Product Availability Matrix (PAM)

-Sastry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are on Service Pack 2 (13.0.2.469), which is quite old (it actually released before win 2012). E.g.; update to Service Pack 8:

PAM for CRVS:

I realize that you ran an update to SP 8, but either it was not run correctly, or something else went wrong. If win 2012 is your dev system, make sure you ran the install exe. If it is a ruuntime box, run the appropriate MSI.

Oh, I also moved your query to the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio Space.

-Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher