cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not make a "Automated Installation of the Introscope Agent" (Managed System Configuration, p.7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not make a "Byte Code Adapter Installation"
When I open meets both paragraphs in step Managed System Configuration is somewhat obscure situations that do not allow the automatic configuration Introscope agent and Introscope Manager

Please help to resolve a number of questions that might help me complete the setup :

1. Why has the status of Enterprise Manager : <No Enterprise Manager configured> ( see picture)
I set up Enterprise Manager in accordance with the installation instructions and complied with all the setting items . Since without any configuration can be associated with the appearance of this status ?

2 . Why Server Node is empty detail settings ?

--------

JDK Location: 

Enterprise Manager Host: 

Enterprise Manager Port: 

Introscope Agent Name: 

Introscope Agent Profile: 

Autoprobe Directives: 

Wily Version: 

Introscope Agent Version: 

Introscope Agent Log Location:

---------

3 . What a mistake ($ MC: DIAG_WILY_MSG: 032 : L), which appears when I click configuration "Configure Introscope Agent Setup ...", and what it can be linked ? ( see picture )

And the last question , which is also linked to the process of automatic configuration and refers to a phrase from the instruction (Introscope Version 9
Installation Guide For SAP July 2012) points out "Automated Installation of the Introscope Agent via SMD"
there is such an item:
2 . Deploy ISAGENTJ5 *. SCA which is the Introscope Java Agent 9 with SDM to Solution Manager. You may need to deploy also ISAGENT *. SCA which is Introscope Java Agent 8.

However, nowhere does it say where exactly ( on what the absolute path ) I must perform unloading and then what to do with this discharge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was resolved a small manipulation - on stage Basic Configuration,
point 3 "Configure CA Introscope"
I forgot to add to the list of CA Introscope Enterprise Managers link to my manager.
Thus it is necessary to take into account that the path should be correct (usually for linux - /usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope) and the directory should be applied appropriate privileges.

Then in paragraph "Byte Code Adapter Installation" - there are all the necessary data, and it starts to work correctly

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Have you installed Wily Enterprise Manager and is it running correctly ?

If yes, then it seems that the Wily enterprise Manager is not properly added in Solution Manager.

Please check below SAP notes :

1915041 - Managed System Configuration: No Enterprise Manager is available step Configure CA Wily In...

1918380 - Checking if Wily Introscope (IS) Enterprise Manager (EM) is running - Solution Manager 7.1...

Also as Ashutosh replied, please deploy the ISAGENT*.SCA file and ISAGENTJ5.SCA file on Solution managaer through SDM. Refer Wily Installation guide for details.

After you complete above, then try to execute step Byte Code Adapter Installation for Managed system.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You have to deploy ISAGENT*.SCA file and ISAGENTJ5.SCA file on Solution managaer through SDM or JSPM. It will have the introscope required files which will deployed on managed system.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thank you.

But what about the first, second and third of my questions? For example what is the error $ MC: DIAG_WILY_MSG: 032: L?
And why do I get the message "No Enterprise Manager configured"? Lack of which configuration is indicated?