Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reconfigure STMS after system copy

corinne_cabanie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have 3 systems NPT, REC, PRD   NPT is the controler of domain

I have created on a new server AIX a new backup system which is the PRD's copy with the same system's name PRD

But now i can't import on this new server i have these messages :

prdadm       20140327152847 RFC: tp IMPORT all PRD pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_NPT.PFL -

Dimpdp_by_event=yes -Dclientcascade=yes -Dstoponerror=8 -Drepeatonerror=8 -Dsourcesystems= -

Dbuffreset=yes -Dmainimp_proc=1 -Dbatch_proc=1 -Dstopimmediately=1 tag=spam -Dtransdir=/usr/

sap/trans

i would like deleted TMS and created a new configuration with just 1 system  but now i can't because  for him the domain is NPT

Thank you for your help

Corinne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done the Post sysytem copy steps for AIX after it was copied frm production .

Check the below blog.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1394387

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

TMS configuration after system copy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

corinne_cabanie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's OK i had not done the post system copy steps. Thank you

I have reconfigure STMS and purge /usr/sap/trans/buffer and /usr/sap/trans/tmp  but i had some support package was running but stopped in step 'IMPORT PROPER'  due  to the bad config TMS but now i don't know how restarted this package from the beginning, because they are again in queue and i can't purge this queue

thank

Corinne

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will need to delete TMS configuration on that system from the STMS transaction (should be done in client 000).

You will then be able to create a new TMS domain in that system.

To be able to transport the transport among these two domains you will need to create a domain link  => Domain Links (SAP Library - Transport Management System (BC-CTS-TMS))

Domain link is the only way to make transport to systems sharing the same SID.

Regards