cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW BPC Lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

There is a load happening in BPC where the data gets loaded from BW cube. At the same time, the data is getting loaded in to my Cube. So there is a partial load that is happening in to BPC.

In other words BPC load was picking incomplete data from BW and loading it to BPC.

I know we can run these 2 jobs at different timings.. But I can't run them at different timings either by process chains/ manual as the BPC load is a manual job ran by the users at different/unknown times.

Is there any way to lock the BW cube for BPC load when BW cube is getting loaded ?

Else, Since the Job is running in BPC, i think if we can create an event in BW using a condition that once the BW process chain gets completed then trigger this job so that the BPC Load gets run. This will definitely avoid the BW BPC jobs run at same time.  But i'm not sure whether the BPC job can be scheduled as a event job in BW.

Let me know your thoughts !!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

I am not sure about Is there any way to lock the BW cube for BPC load when BW cube is getting loaded but you can trigger data manager link on event i.e. after BW data load is completed.

You can do this by using program, UJD_TEST_PACKAGE_LINK from BW. 

Regards,

Shrikant