Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bank Details on ESS - Incorrect Country key, address and Payment method

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ESS experts,

I would appreciate your assistance on the facing I am facing on ESS regarding Bank details on ESS.

When User tried to go to personal information and clicks on Bank details - all bank details are coming correctly in line with R/3 IT 0009 record now when user clicks on New Bank detail , screen pops up with different County key, something different address and also payment details by defaults coming as Cash payment which should be BACS.

This issue is coming in Quality system, however in Development everything is coming correct. Hence it looked liked some config issue would be there so I checked below thing at first:

• Checked config for Payment method : Both systems have got same config, Payment is BACS.
  • Checked Feature ZLSCH, payment method BACS is defaulted in same system.
  • Checked Banks related rest config as found that in table T582G has got grouping XMOL in ECD against IT 0009 however in ECQ, grouping is 0009 against IT 0009 - This I found wrong and inconsistency in config between development and quality system.
  • I corrected grouping in ECQ as XMOL against IT 0009 however this also did not fix the issue
  • I ran report RPUFIXDS to check if there is any inconsistency but did not got any.
  • Services on portal is yet to be checked by me.

I need your expert inputs on this please - your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Priya

:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if the country grouping is wrong, did you check teh Viekn field for the employee in Pa0003? it should match the country for which you are trying to display the bank details, can you share some screen prints too?

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your input - I checked and found that VIEKN field got 08 MOlga only which is correct.

I would like to know if some inconsistency could be on portal level and or ESS services for Bank ?

Your expert suggestion would be awaited.

Can not take screenshot from system but just to update you that in Bank details on ESS while creating NEW - it is taking wrong Payment method by default and wrong data in City/post code, country.

Kindly provide inputs,.

Regards

Priya

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

any exit is being used in your case, you said it works in ECC? BADI HRPAD00INFTYBL ifyou want to default,  see KBA 1816925 which country it shows can you advise? in creating new bank what exactly you enter? Table TCURC for field WAERS Payment Currency Table T005   for field BANKS Bank Country -

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

Thanks for your input - I checked everything and got the expected data/config.

We have OSS for this issue - If you can please give some more inputs , it would be great.

Regards

Priya

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you confirm does it happen in both ESS and Pa30? and which country is defaulted If it is not 08? and you are changing main bank?

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhharth,

There is no issue in PA30 - Issue is only on ESS portal and yes country is 08 defaulted.

Yes I am changing main bank.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya ,

Did you able to resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u move the table level configs which is  fine from  dev  to  qas once and try once in Quality server

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jwala,

If I would be knowing that what is wrong with config, I would have done it,right

My query here says that I am not able to get fix of my issue,.

Anyway thanks for ur input.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am not saying ur config is wrong , just am saying you to move the table level configs to quality from dev  and check once .....

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue will come when you create record in ECC side with other country group, then when ever you logon and try to do changes in portal it will display the same.

So, you just logon to ECC and delete all data and maintain one record in IT0009 by filtering the country.

And also maintain the MOL parameter in user ID own data profile.

Menu System -> User Profile -> Own Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using WDA or WDJ app for bank.

I think better to debug and see, also put put the break point in the conversion class of bank.