SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while creating Vehicel Quotation in SAP DBM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have creted purchase order, Goods Receipt and Incoming invoice for a vehicel through /DBM/VSEARCH transaction.

Now i am tring to create the sales quotion for the same vehicel, It is showing an error like" Vehicle item in order not found ".

After that i tried to execute the VMS action for sales quotation in VELO trasaction, I am getting the error like " No reservation for the Vehicle".

Please let me know what would be the reson for this error. Help me how to resolve this, You are rewarded accordingly.

Thanks,

Nagaprasadreddy Polu.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The actual problem is that the Item category for the assigned vehicel is not determined in the vehicle quotation.

Kindly tell me how do i determine the item category for the vehicles.

Regards,

Nagaprasad

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the customizing settings in DBM:

Ordertype:

SPRO -> Logistics execution -> Dealer Business Managerment -> Order -> Ordertype -> Define Order Type

Standard for vehicle quotation: ordertype 3001 with item category schema VQ

Item type schema

SPRO -> Logistics execution -> Dealer Business Managerment -> Order -> Item Category ->Define Schema for Item Category

Standard item categories for schema VQ:

G2TX Text

P003 Vehicle

P004 Vehicle Features

P005 Vehicle Accessories

P041 Update relevant Vehicle Features

P051 Update relevant Vehicle Accessories

Check also ordertype determination:

SPRO -> Logistics execution -> Dealer Business Managerment -> Order -> Ordertype -> Order Type Schema -> Determination of Order Types

Check also action control in DBM customzing:

SPRO -> Logistics execution -> Dealer Business Managerment -> Order -> Order control -> Define action control

Select criteria table /DBM/OE_EVAC_ENG and assign to event ORD_NEW with control code SD following actions:

VS_ORD_NEW

ITEM_NEW

ORD_PRICING

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi Kristein,

Thank you for the reply.

I did the changes as per your input, But this time I am getting an error like.

Define the OEM

Message no. /DBM/SERVICE824

But i have assigned the Division to the OEM in /DBM/SPRO --> Enterprise structure --> Assign Divisions to OEM

I have created a vendor in XK02 by using the account group LIEF, and in the control tab i have assigned the same in External manufacturer Tab.

The same vendor I am using for vehicle creation.

Please let me know, Why am i facing this problem, is there any standard settings i have to do?

Thanks

Nagaprasad

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaprasad,

There is a check for material and manufacturer.

Please check the purchasing view of relevant material master.

You have to populate field MARA-MFRNR (Number of a Manufacturer).

Regards

Joachim