cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps at SAP-BI end before to do the client copy from SAP-BI production system to SAP-BI Development system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As my SAP-BI Production and SAP-BI Development systems are not in sink, we have decided to do the Client copy without data from SAP-BI production system to SAP-BI Development system.

Now please let me know the required steps to do at SAP-BI end before to do the Client copy from SAP-BI production to SAP-BI Development.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If you are driving the project, ensure that size of the  DEV and PRD  are the same. are  you using TDMS?.

Ensure that  BDLS was completed with out any issues from  basis side.

As  your friends  told   this is a basis activity,

I  hope that DEV and PRD are on same BI and patch and database  and all are in sync.

Let me know if you need any help.

former_member182998
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

As Raman mentioned, this is a BASIS related activity, who are responsible to sync the design of the system across all the environments ( Prod, Quality, Development) .

Yes post this you can cross verify the system(s) with relevant table ( RSLOGSYSMAP ).as mentioned by Raman

Hope this helps !

Regards

YN

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is purely basis activity.

Once system copy was over, you need to cross check the source and target system connections.

Due to system copy server names will be changed. ask basis team to recheck logical mappings.

BW team need to recheck the all bw loads at dev system.

Tables - RSLOGSYSMAP and RSBASIDOC, cross check source and target name refers ecc dev or ecc prod.

Thanks