cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSO Activation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I try to active the DSO, I met this error: Value '20032013' for characteristic 0DATE is no plausible, please see the picture below:

I have searched and read some discussions but I didn't find any way to resolve my issue. And I tried modify the Transformation between PSA and DataStore Object: I modified the rule that assign field FIDUE to 0NETDUEDATE by write a routine, but it didn't work; DSO activation still has error.

The rule before modified:

and the rule after modified:

Detail of the routine: I use the Function Module DATE_CHECK_PLAUSIBILITY to check date format of field FIDUE before assign to 0NETDUEDATE.

Please help me find the solution. Thanks you very much.

Tan Van Manh

P/S: Sorry if the discussion post double.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, my issue was resolved. I found error records in the PSA maintenance and fixed them.

Thanks a lot,

Tân Văn Mạnh

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tan,

Good to know, pls close the thread.

Suresh

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible please let all know the issue and what correction you did in PSA to resolve it.

Also close the thread marked as answer so that will be useful for somebody in future having same issue.

Thank-You.

Regards,

VB

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The date format is wrong :

Current value 20032013

SAP accept in format YYYYMMDD

so your month is wrong i.e. 20

Even if you check the FM with that value it gives error.

So delete the error request form DSO and then search for that record in PSA, edit it ( I guess 20032013 is 20th March 2013, so edit value to 20130320) and save.

Load the data and activate.

Thank-You.

Regards,

VB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, Vinod. But I checked the FM DATE_CHECK_PLAUSIBILITY in my system with value '20032013', it worked but when I tried the value '20130320', it had wrong format.

Additional, can you guide me how to find the error record that has invalid format date; because when I input the invalid value on Selection Screen of PSA Table, system display message"Invalid date":

Thanks you,

Tan Van Manh

0 Kudos

Hi Tan

Sometimes you can get an error like this because if the fiscal year variant is not maintained.

please check in your DSO if there is a fiscal year variant, if so check in OB29 if the variant is maintained for the year in the error. if not you have to maintain that and reactivate the DSO then your problem will be solved.

Hope this will help to solve your problem

Best regards

Fazal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

The easiest way to find out the incorrect records is to go inside the PSA and then sort the FIDUE column and then check the data.

Best Regards,

Arpit

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check and correct the date in PSA, just execute the PSA table with all entries, then select the column of interest and click on filter symbol.

It will give you list of all available values, find out the odd date (you have sort options as well)

Correct the date and load data.

About FM - working and date issue - I am guessing it is because of setting stored in your system

can you let me know what's setting under system - own data (as shown in earlier post)

Thank-You.

Regards,

VB

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The date value is wrong in that record, try edit the record in PSA , load and activate it.

Hope this helps...

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tan,

Run the FM DATE_CHECK_PLAUSIBILITY with the data 20032013 , it will throw error.

Edit the PSA record date value from 20032013 to 03202013 and run the load and activate.

It should work.

Hope this helps...

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I feel correct value is 20130320 as 03202013 also gives error.

Thank-You.

Regards,

VB

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

03202013 should work, See below,

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I got it, its all about below setting. In my system it is accepting YYYYMMDD

Thank-You.

Regards,

VB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh, but in my system - it accepted this value '20032013', but I don't know why DSO's activation is error. I tried to test Function Module DATE_CHECL_PLAUSIBILITY in my system and it's tested.

Thanks,

Tan Van Manh