Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No G/L determination and Billing Plan problem

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had added a customised Sales Order Type and the assigned our customised Billing Plan Type to such Order Type and a standard Item Cate. - "TAO". For the Item Cate. - "TAO", I just changed the default Schedule line cate. from "CP" to "CD" and the "CP" was moved to manual selection. Then, found problems as below -

Q1) After creating Sales Order and clicking "SAVE", found the incomplete message "121 - No G/L account found in Account determination type KxxK". I had already setup Account Determination (COA + SOrg + AAG for Customer + AAG for Material + A/C Key) for another A/C determination type KxxI which was set requirement "3 (without CO acct. ass.)" under A/C determination procedure while the A/C determination type KxxK was set requirement "2 (with"CO acct. assignt)". Also, there was no related field / setting under the "Incomplete Procedure" for the Order Type, Item Cate. and Schedule line cate. Could you advise how to check and fix this problem ?

Q2) In the SO "Header - Billing Plan" tab, "Billing block" was defaulted under all 3 items of this tab. That means Billing should be blocked to create until releasing any of these 3 items under the "Billing Plan" tab of the SO. However, it was not worked and Billing could be created even if these 3 items was blocked in SO. Could you advise whether these was any missing in the setting and how to fix this problem ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please give the customer sales area details customer price procedure and material account assignment screen shot and VKOA configuration settings then only I could able to give some inputs.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raman,

Thanks for your advice. Below is your required info. -

In our Client 138 (with error) -

Customer Sales area details

Customer pricing procedure

Material a/c assignment & VKOA setting

Failed to release Invoice with error ?

In our client 118 (without error) -

Customer sales area details

Customer pricing procedure

Material a/c assignment  & VKOA settings

Invoice can be released and A/C doc. posted

Pls let me know if you need more info. on this.

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raman / Experts,

Could you still answer my above question(s) ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raman / Experts,

Could you still answer my above question(s) on 30.07.2015 ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So might be my doubt of Requirement class is right here.

Also i forgot to tell you, have you checked the configurations in both the clients  in

IMG→SD→Basic functions→Account assignment/costing→Maintain requirement classes for costing/Account assignment

Now go to your requirement class and see the details .

Is there any setting differences in field sales order costing--in Requirements/assembly sub-tab.

Pl update...

Phanikumar

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Thanks for advice again, but there is still no difference for the relevant requirement class "040" setting in your above IMG path under these two SAP clients. Refer attached for details.

Any other suggestions ?

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar / Experts,

Could you firstly advise whether there will be any impact if leaving blank for the "Requirement Type" of Item Cate. in OVZH and in SO item ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It completely depends on your client.

whenever you create a sales document, requirements will get updated through requirement types.(whether it was a sales order requirements or delivery requirements or Individual requirements)

Pl update.

Phanikumar

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar / Experts,

As mentioned above, the "Requirement Type" of the relevant Item Cate. (e.g. TAO) was already blank in OVZH and no "Requirement Type" was copied to "Procurement" tab when creating SO. Will there be any impact on the subsequent processes, i.e. Billing & Accounting etc. ?

There is no Delivery Process as the SO with the Item Cate. is relevant to Billing Plan and the Billing is Order Related Billing (BIlling Plan).

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Our two clients had just been checked by SAP OSS and they advised as below -

“……..the order is a cross company process due to the sales organization 3300 is assigned to company code HWYL while the plant 3200 is assigned to company code PHYP. In general the CO objects in a cross company process haven´t to be copied from the order items to the customer invoice items. The CO objects of a sales item belongs to the company code of the plant and they are moved to the internal invoice items.

Invoice 9500xxxx is the customer invoice. Therefore the CO object is cleared in program LV60AA28 when the customer invoice is created. So there isn´t a CO object transferred to accounting too and error message KI280 won´t occur.”

Described in details as below -

1) In our client 118 (without error msg "KI280" prompted when releasing Invoice) -

a) Billing Plan SO was created in which "Co. Code (HWYL) + SOrg. (3300)" are under the same Co. (i.e. HWYL) but the Co. (PHYP) of the Plant (3200) is different (i.e. PHYP);

b) The "Requirement Type" of the SO Item was "KE" and the A/C Determination Cond. Type of the SO was "KOFK (with CO object)";

c) When creating Invoice with ref. to the SO, the A/C Determination Cond. Type of the Invoice was then changed to "KOFI (without CO object)" as advised by them above;

d) Result - CO object was not required and the error msg "KI280" was not prompted when releasing the Invoice.

2) In our client 138 (with error msg "KI280" prompted when releasing Invoice) -

a) Billing Plan SO was created in which "Co. Code (PHYX) + SOrg. (8320) + Plant (8320" are under the same Co. (i.e. PHYX);

b) The "Requirement Type" of the SO Item was also "KE" and the A/C Determination Cond. Type of the SO was also "KOFK (with CO object)";

c) When creating Invoice with ref. to the SO, the A/C Determination Cond. Type of the Invoice was also to "KOFK (with CO object)";

d) Result - CO object was required with the error msg "KI280"  prompted when releasing the Invoice.

Q1) From the above, is it due to our customized settings, or it is original SAP standard functions / logic ?

Q2) Is the clearing program LV60AA28 a standard program and executed automatically when Customer Invoice is created ?

Q3) Actually should it be required by FI / CO users on whether the CO object is required for the GL a/c when releasing the Customer Invoice ?

Q4) Also, Are the A/C Determination Cond. Type "KOFK" & "KOFI" with their Requirement Routine "2 & 3" + Access Sequence "KOFI" & "KOFR" + Procedure "KOFI00" also belong to standard setting & built-in when installing SAP ?

Q5) For the A/C Determination Procedure "KOFI00" in which "KOFI" is counter 1 & "KOFK" is counter 2 (as below), does it mean that the "KOFK" will be searched & assigned to the doc. if the doc. has CO A/C Assignment, which is according to the "Requirement Type" with "Requirement Class" assigned to the doc. item (under OVZH & OVZG) ?

Any expert could help to advise my above questions ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Any expert can help to answer any of my above question(s) ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Any Expert can help to answer any of my above Question(s) ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member of SCN, you should be knowing as to how to post a query in SCN and get inputs from members.  I am a member of this forum for the last 8 years and I never come across such a thread where the OP keeps asking various queries for more than one year.

This could ONLY be possible due to either

• you have not posted your requirement clearly but posting in bits and pieces or
  • members did not understand your requirement correctly

but, I strongly feel, you would not have posted your requirement clearly and also I believe, this is NOT a real time issue in which case, you would have felt the heat.  Now that it is very clear that this issue is in IDES, what you can do is list your requirement clearly bullet point wise and below that also add members suggestion and your efforts put forth against that.

May be this will give some idea for the members to respond but to be honest, I don't have the patience to go through such a long thread which I have already indicated above and I am sure, everybody is feeling the same and that is why, you are not getting any inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

The issue was asking and tracing from one year ago but the latest founding and updated questions are on 30.07.2015 so experts may just focus on questions on this date.

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ho Fong,

Condition type KOFK is for account det for CO i.e. particualr sale order requires settlement or distribution of expenses. in this case you need to maintain Account determination in VKOA. as per your screen shot you are required to maintain account key: ERL with condition KOFK. 

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Steel

Condition type KOFK with A/C Key "ERL" had allready been setup in VKOA before finding the above error "KI280".

Dear JP,

The "Profit Center" is not selected under "Costing 1" tab of our respective material master and it is not used for our Controlling Area.

Also, I know that the problem should be able to resolve after creating cost element for the relevant GL A/C in our current server (SAP client 138), but it is not required to create cost element for the relevant GL A/C while Invoice can be release without error in our another server (SAP client 118). This process has been using for nearly 4 years in this SAP client. Do you mean this process is inappropriate ? Anywhere else can still be suggested to check and compare between these two SAP clients ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Some more info. for your ref. -

In our current server (SAP client 138 with problem & error as above), found that Condition Type "KOFK (Acct Determ.with CO)" of A/C Determination was defaulted when creating both SO & Billing.

In our another server (SAP client 118 without problem & error as above), found that Conditon Type "KOFK (Acct Determ.with CO)" was defauled when creating SO but "KOFI (Acct determination)" was defaulted when creating Billing.

Below is the Requirement Routines under these two Condition Types of A/C Determination which are the same in the above two servers -

KOFI (Acct determination) Requirement Routine -

Include LV61C003

* Prüfen, ob keine CO-Kontierung vorliegt
FORM KOBED_003.
  SY-SUBRC = 4.
  CHECK: KOMKCV-RKPREL = SPACE.
  SY-SUBRC = 0.
ENDFORM.
FORM KOBEV_003.
  SY-SUBRC = 4.
  SY-SUBRC = 0.
ENDFORM.

KOFK (Acct Determ.with CO) Requitement Routine -

Include LV61C002

* Prüfen, ob eine CO-Kontierung vorhanden ist
FORM KOBED_002.
  SY-SUBRC = 4.
  CHECK: KOMKCV-RKPREL = 'X'.
  SY-SUBRC = 0.
ENDFORM.
FORM KOBEV_002.
  SY-SUBRC = 4.
  SY-SUBRC = 0.
ENDFORM.

Looking forward to hearing from your professional advice.

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After removing the Requirement Type "KE" for Item Cate. "TAO" in OVZH, the Requirement Type was not defaulted in "Procurement" tab when creating SO, no A/C Determination was in SO but it was KOFI in Billing. Then, the Billing could be released without the above error "KI280" so the cost element was not required to create for the relevant GL A/C. Could you advise whther there will be any impact on this ?

Also, still don't know why there was no the error "KI280" in our another SAP client 118 while the config. and the above program routines of KOFI & KOFK condition types are the same in both SAP clients, including the copy control from Sales doc. to Billing doc. Anywhere else can still be suggested to check and compare between these two SAP clients ?

Below is the relevant screens for your ref.

Removed the "KE" of TAO In OVZH.

No Req. Type was defaulted when creating SO.

No A/C Detarmination in SO.

A/C Determination condition type KOFI could then be defaulted after creating Billing.

Tks,

KH Fong

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is not found in VOV6--then go to sales order---procurement tab--find the requirement type.

Then through this requirement type--find the requirement class.

Then go to IMG>>>SD>>>Basic Finctions>>>TOR & Avbl.check>>>TOR>>>Define Requirement Class.

Here is there any costing related data maintained(like costing sheet,costing method,costing variant,Costing ID)

Update us.(except costing sheet COGS--every other field need to be blank in costing section-needless it is client dependent)

Also i want to see the document flow for your TAO item(line item number 20)

Sorry- i missed.there is no activation of Reg/Assembly for you CD schedule line---are you able to see the requirement type here in procurement tab for this item???(also Requirements MD04)

Phanikumar

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Thanks for your advice. Where to find the requirement type under "Procurement" tab ? Attached is the rellevant screen for your ref. Seems nothing. SO item is not found and not req. to find in MD04.

Also, what is the "Requirement Class no." for your above mentioned costing related data so that I can capture the relevant screen(s) for you as well.

Another screen is for the document flow for our TAO item (SO item number 20).

Looking forward to hearing from you pofessional advice.

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because you have not maintained controls in Schedule line--so Req.type may be blank in your case.

anyway this can be controlled by following the strategy in OVZI.

Again--i am giving the following info for your knowledge.

(((((Requirement type can seen in Procurement tab.

(after entering sales doc number in VA02--there are seven tabs--sales,Item over view,Item details,order reason,Procurement,Shipping,Reason for rejection)

through this requirement type you can find Req Class(OVZH).

then -you find the required CO assignments in OVZG.))))))

Update me by following these steps.

Sorry--i am asking little more info on the screen shot of VOV7 too.

Phanikumar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide screenshot of Item Data - Account Determination Tab from your Sales Order?

Thanks, JP

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

In OVZI, Item Cate. "TAO" is controlled by Requirement Type "KE - Indiv.cust.ord. w/o consumpt.", Requirement Class is "040".

In SO "Procurement tab", also found the above Requirement Type.

In OVZH, the Requirement Type "KE" is assigned by Requirement Class "040 - MkToOrdNoValW/o cons".

In OVZG (Requirement Class is "040") & VOV7 ("TAO"), the settings are in the screens as below -

For VOV7, the settings for "Service Mgt" & "Control of Resource-related Billing & Creation of Quotations" are blank so didn't capture.

Note: All of the above settings are the same in our another server (i.e. client 118) which has no problem and has no the above error when releasing Invoices for Billing Plan SOs.

Dear Emerald

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Normal scenario--041/011 can be visible as Req.Type.Why KE??

Also i am able to see from 040-Req.class:::  costing method,sheet,variant  in standard.

But not in your case..

Please ask your PP Guy for more info.

Phanikumar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apologies for "Account Determination" instead of mentioning that as "Account Assignment:.

For CO account assignment, you need to have either of the following in your sales order to get the relevant info pass to COPA based on on the business process following:

- Business Area

- Profit Center

- Costing Sheet

- WBS

- Internal Order

Thus, cancel the already created Invoice. Maintain/determine either of above mention CO object in your sales order and reprocess your Invoice for the billing plan.

Thanks, JP

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your advice. However, in our another server (i.e. client 118) which is the same settings as above, Sales Invoice can really be released without the following error & cost elemennt is also not required to create for the relevant GL A/C. Only the difference is that no Tax is counted for the Invoice in another server (posted without problem) while 17% Tax is counted for the Invoice in the current server (posted with the following problem). Could you advise ?

Create account 3xxxxxxx for dd.mm.yyyy as a cost element in controlling area HCTH

Message no. KI280

Actually don't know this problem is related to which module. Could you advise ?

Tks,

KH Fong

0 Kudos

Hi KH Fong,

I believe the Valid period of the Cost elelemt 3XXXXXX has been expired for the respective Controlling Area HCTH.

This is part of CO mudule, account 3xxxxxx in the determined controlling area HCTH must exist as a cost element on the posting date DD MM YYYY.

Go to KA02 and check the valid period of the cost element 3XXXXXX and maintain the valid date.

Thanks

Satya Nahak

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aluminum

0 Kudos

Can you please check the Cost element category maintained for the account 3XXXXXX in KA03 Basic Data and let us know whether 01 or 11 is set.

Bcz 01 is used for Primary cost posting and 11 is used for Revenue posting.

If its 01 then try to process Sales Order with an another Internal order and create billing.

If its 11/43 then your posting should happen in the form of Credit Memo.

Regards

Satya Nahak

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satya Nahak,

The Cost Element is not created for the GL A/Cs in both servers (SAP clients) so it doesn't exist in KA03. Could you advise ?

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

According to the statment in following forum, "You have defined a Controlling area and posting to a P&L Account. For every FI Posting to flow into CO, system would require, all P&L Account to be created as primary cost elements and hence the error.".

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1247306

Any expert can still advise which CO setting(s) or elsewhere we can check so that we can compare whether there is difference in our above two servers (SAP clients) ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on the screenshot shared by you in one the previous post, it seems like you are using Result Analysis- RA for Cost accounting.

I feel the issue might be b'coz of settlement of actual cost. Check TCode KKA3(actual RA)/KKA3P(planned RA). Hope you relevant pricing conditions in sales doc, which will take care of actual cost.

Take help FI/CO guy of review/comparing the data related to RA.

I have a query. RA is generally used for product costing in sales order, how does it applies/fit into your this business scenario?

Thanks, JP

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Thanks for your advice. After executing the KKA3 / KKA3P for the relevant SO, found the following error -

Create valuation method in CO area HCTH version 0 RA key 000004

Message no. KJ206

Diagnosis

You are attempting to perform WIP calculation or results analysis using results analysis version 0 and results analysis key 000004 in controlling area HCTH. However, there is no definition in Customizing of how results analysis is to valuate the order or project. To do this you must create a valuation method.

Procedure

Create valuation methods in Customizing for the following:

• Controlling area HCTH
  • Results analysis version 0
  • Results analysis key 000004

For WIP calculation for product cost collectors, go into Customizing for Product Cost by Period.

For WIP calculation with production orders and process orders, go into Customizing for Product Cost by Order.

For results analysis of sales order items, go into Customizing for Product Cost by Sales Order.

For results analysis with projects, go into Customizing for the Project System.

Could you advise ?

BTW, the setup of SO Billing Plan in our another server (SAP client 118) was done by the previous staffs in which I don't know the background in details. Just found the Results analysis key "000004" is defaulted in SO item(s) when creating the SO. Invoice is created with ref. to the SO according to the Billing Plan item(s). In this server (SAP client 118), Invoice can be released to the specified GL A/C (without the above error "KI280") and Cost Element is not created for this GL A/C. Delivery & Stock Keeping are also not required for the products created for the SO Billing Plan. This process has been using for nearly 4 years.

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already advised:

On May 12, 2014 4:26 PM I wrote:

For CO account assignment, you need to have either of the following in your sales order to get the relevant info pass to COPA based on on the business process following:

• Business Area
  • Profit Center
  • Costing Sheet
  • WBS
  • Internal Order

Further, check and compare whether Profit Center is assigned to your respective material?

In addition to that in one of previous post, it is already suggested you to check the validity of the cost element used.

This process has been using for nearly 4 years.

If this scenario is in place for last 4 years. Then better check this with FI\CO Consultant.

Best Wishes, JP

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KHF,

Just check at your schedule line category --what was the account assignment category assigned??

Due to this only system catches KOFK in third party & IPO scenarios. (TAS/TAB item categories)(CB/CS sch.lines)

in normal TAN--will catch KOFI--due to blank at Schedule line CP.

this is what is the differentiating reason with requirement 002/003 in revenue account determination procedures.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Thanks for your advice, but where to check the account assignment category assigned in the schedule line category ? Seems there is no linkage between the account assignment  cate. and the schedule line cate.

Tks,

KH Fong

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Account assignment category can be seen in VOV6(in business data section)

Phanikumar

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

It is blank in our selected schedule line cate., could you advise ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check VKOA settings in that check COA,storage location ,material a/c assignment ,customer a/c assignment.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

Attached is the relevant screens for your info. BTW, we are not used to setup VKOA for the type Kxxk and just setup for the KxxI instead.

Could you advise how to skip the above message (Q1) and how to enable the Billing Block for Billing Plan (Q2) ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Incomplete log when creating / changing SO

VOFA

Header Incomplete log setting

Item Incomplete Log setting

Sch. line Incomplete log setting

Billing Plan in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain KOFK with the same values what we have maintianed for KOFI and try it.

It works.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steel

Thanks for advice.

Q1) Why the A/C determination did follow the KOFK but not the KOFI when creating SO ?

Q2) How to enable the Billing Block for Billing Plan items ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's we have to check from SD side as per the error i have give the solution.

Did you problem solved?

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raman / Experts,

Q1) The Incomplete Log was not prompted after setting the VKOA for the KOFK, but I don't know in what situation system would determinate the type KOFI or KOFK. Could you advise ?

Q2) The Billing block was still not worked. Actually we would like to divide into 3 Billings with 40% + 30% + 30% and create the Billings one-by-one. Could you advise ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation, can you share the error screenshot of it.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raman / Experts,

Q1)  I still don't know in what situation system would determinate the type KOFI or KOFK. Could you advise ?

Q2) Pls find my following screens -

Billing Plan is configuread and defaulted including "Billing Block" when creating SO -

However, Billing Block for the 3 items are not worked as these 3 items can also be found when creating Billing -

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the customer master / contract it might kept billing block due to that system taking default block. Also check with SD consultant they may help you out it's pure SD.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert(s),

Where can be found the "Billing Block" in Customer Master ? We are not used to using Contract.

Any expert(s) can also know the solution, especially for my above Q2 ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open t-code XD02 and go to sales area then check billing tab.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which field is the related under this tab ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check billing block filed. or else use t-code VKm2 and give the so no and release it.

I hope it solve the issue.

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually no. "Billing Block" field in the "Billing" tab of Customer Master. Could you advise ? VKM2 shuold be not related for this problem.

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with the SD consultant however if any so blocked we can release it vkm2.

did you try that??

Regards,

Raman

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Q2 is how to enable the Billing Block and let the 3 Billings create one-by-one according to the Billing Plan of SO. Refer the above screens, the Billing Block "06" was already set in SO and the Billing is supposed to be blocked to create UNTIL removing the Billing Block "06" in SO.

The VKM2 should be used to RELEASE SO with credit blocked so it is not related to this problem.

Any other suggestion(s) except asking SD Consultant ?

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Any expert can help to answer my above Q2 ? Is it controlled by the following field (refer the field "MlsRel" of my above screen for the "Header - Billing Plan" tab of SO) -

Usage

Use this key to identify the usage of the milestone.

Use

For the usage you can specify:

• the purpose of the milestone, for example to trigger a milestone function, for earned value analysis, or to identify a project phase
  • that the data of a standard milestone is copied when you create a new milestone on the milestone overview
  • that milestones can be selected in the information system.

If so, how to setup this field since I could not find it under the following IMG section -

IMG: SD - Billing - Billing Plan

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The Q2 has been resolved because the Blocking Reason "06" as above screen was not assigned to the relevant Billing Types. After selecting another Blocking Reason with the relevant Billing Types assigned, problem could then be resolved.

For the Q1, I still don't know in what situation system would determinate the type KOFI or KOFK. Could you advise ?

For your ref., the KOFI which was set requirement "3 - Without CO acct.ass." under A/C determination procedure while the KOFK was set requirement "2 - with"CO acct. assignt".

Below is the Routine for Requirement "2 - With CO acct.assignt"

* Prüfen, ob eine CO-Kontierung vorhanden ist

FORM KOBED_002.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDFORM.

FORM KOBEV_002.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDFORM.

Below is the Routine for Requirement "3 - Without CO acct.ass."

* Prüfen, ob keine CO-Kontierung vorliegt

FORM KOBED_003.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDFORM.

FORM KOBEV_003.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDFORM.

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Related to the Q1, when trying to release Invoice from the SO (Billing Plan), found error as below -

Create account 31010001 for 26.05.2014 as a cost element in controlling area HCTH

Message no. KI280

Diagnosis

Account 31010001 is a profit and loss account. You assigned it to an object in cost accounting (for example, a cost center, order, or project).

System Response

Account 31010001 in the determined controlling area HCTH must exist as a cost element on the posting date 26.05.2014.

Procedure

• Create account 31010001 as a cost element and then repeat your posting.
  • Or, delete auxiliary account assignment to objects in cost accounting.

The above date "26.05.2014" is the Billing Plan date under "SO Header - Billing Plan" tab. Problem is that there is the same setting for the A/C in our another server (SAP client) but Invoices can be released to Accounting for the A/C without creating the cost element in this server (SAP client). Could you advise why the error was prompted in one server (SAP client) but it was not prompted in our another server (SAP client) ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fong,

Have you  checked with Billing plan configuration.To my understanding it is milestone billing

Why don't you  try billing plan  with other billing  block's like 02.It may solve your problem.

regards

satish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kwok Ho Fong

To be honest, I am unable to understand from this long thread chain where your issue stands.  However, on your query

but I don't know in what situation system would determinate the type KOFI or KOFK. Could you advise ?

please note when CO objects are there, KOFK will come into picture.  When CO objects are not there, KOFI will come into picture.  These are controlled via the routines 2 & 3 respectively assigned in the Account Determination Pricing Procedure

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This project have using WBS element for Milestone billing , If u have using pls discuss with PS consultant for milestone billing  process, or go to CJ20N, in network activity level remove the actual date , then automatically release the Billing Block in your SO

Christin B

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Diamond

Thanks for your advice. Does it mean that if the GL A/C (assigned in VKOA) needs CO objects / elements, A/C determination will follow the KOFK. Otherwise, it will follow the KOFI ? If so, how can check whether the GL A/C requires to create the CO objects / elements ?

Tks,

KH Fong

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how can check whether the GL A/C requires to create the CO objects / elements ?

Please check with your FI consultant who can answer your above query.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fong,

Please remove billing block in sales order  manually (billing plan tab i.e 06) and bill for each milestone.

hope this information helpful to you.

regards

satish

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VKOA, check if you have maintained the GL account for your condition type KxxK.

Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide the screen shots of the error message, order type and bill type config

regards,

Ram