cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto syndication using MDM workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

I have a set of material number i.e. around 4000 materials for which I need an xml file to be syndicated from MDM.

To achieve this I am importing these records to MDM through import manager and on import triggering a workflow which has steps start syndicate and stop.

i.e. as records are imported to MDM workflow is triggered and syndicate xml file.

Now for this auto syndication I have saved map in the port and has kept processing type manual.

But still workflow is getting stuck in syndicate step .

Kindly let me know is there something i am missing.Is there any server setting i need to take care of.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Please check WF history and logs.

Also check if MDSS is up and running.

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

For auto syndication saved map in the port

Processing type :Automatic

Processing interval: Continuous. for outbound port and try it once.

BR,

Raja.

former_member196156
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Does the files after gets stuck moved to importx folder or not moving from ready folder of outbound port.

In-case If the file doesn't move from ready folder then check with target system configuration and running status,

it will be helpful if you let us know let us know what XML file output type you have selected in the Map properties. Sometimes if you kept it as all output records in one file and the count as "0" then system has chance for stuck during mass load syndication.

Thank you

Rahul