cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GLM Label Preview Error in Report Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GLM Experts,

I have a released label in report management screen.

When Click on that I can the following error

I get this error only if the label is associated with the label stock. If I remove the label stock I am not getting this error.

Also if the released report is a label SAPthen  front end view invokes  a tool to view the label with with pre-defined stock option. How to diasable this?. I want to view the label in the normal work document? Please let me know.

Thanks

PS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is resolved. Env Parameter for WWI syn server had a wrong destination. I correct that and the WWI pre-view started working

0 Kudos

Dear Pugazendhi,

Try to set the user system parameter ESWWI_INST =  WWISERVER in your user profile. This will disable the external tool. The label will be then generated centrally on the WWI Server for the preview in CG50 or CG54 and the result will be opend as "normal" document.

Alternatively you can set the parameter in the IMG customizing under EHS Enviromentment Parameters for all users as default.

Best regards

Michael

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pugazendhi

from your explanation I wopuld assume that there is some"mismatch" in configuration of this gen variant/layout et.c and other GLM related data (refering to: If I remove the label stock I am not getting this error.). Especially if this effect is coming on onle with this layoput and only with this specification

Without more information it is nearly impossible to help you.

C.B.