cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Valid code,Tax Definition [Message 173-36] error while creating new posting period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are not able to create posting period of 2014-15 as we are getting this error.

Enter Valid code,Tax Definition [Message 173-36] error .Please find the enclosed error screen shot for your reference.

Regards

KMJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KMJ,

Could you please post a screenshot of your tax definitions (Administration > Setup > Financials > Tax > Tax Groups) ?

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johan,

Because of Advanced G/L account determination  check box was checked. Due to this we are getting error.Finally we created the posting period of

2014-15.

Thanks & Regards

KMJ

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KMJ,

Glad you found a solution, and thank you for sharing it with us.

Please close this thread by checking any one of the replies as Correct.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KM Jayaprakash

I have the same problem, but i dont see (know) the screen which i can check  "Advanced G/L account determination  check box". I am in SAP B1 9.0 PL15. Please can you publish a screen shot.

it's urgent please.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amdy,

This option is under :

Administration --> System Initialization --> Company Details --> Basic Initialization Tab --> Enable Advanced G/L Account Determination (look down to the bottom).

Thanks

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amdy,

If you are troubleshooting customer database, do not set this on unless you are sure of what you are doing.

This is a one way street.

Regards

Edy