cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials/Tutorials required for EHS GLM

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am very new to EHS module and have a requirement to print a secondary container label and an existing report template. I have browsed for lot of materials but found none to be understandable by a layman like me.

can somebody please suggest some links which will clearly describe step by step on how we do Label printing in EHS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeet

Go through below EHS Best practices link and choose the documentation 991(Business process documentation of GLM). Go though that documentation which will help you in system configuration.

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/EHS_ERP605_CN/HTML/Content_Library_EHSM_EN_CN.htm

Go through below GLM Tutorial for getting better idea on each and every functionalities & process in GLM.

Global Label Management (EHS-SAF-GLM) - SAP Library

Balajee

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeet

only small add on. May be check e.g. 

referin to a lot of links regarding GLM (and other topics)

C.B.

PS: If you are a EHS "newcomer" you should not start with GLM; Here you will only frustrated. GLM is more complex in comparison of data maintenance, data pullng, design of layout, customizing steps, and logistic processes; especially your demand can be dealed with in my opinion in a short time only if you have at least 6 months of basic EHS experience.

E.G. check as well:

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jeet,

Please check the below thread to learn about creating labels in GLM.

check the documentation below

866_ERP605_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US

991_ERP605_Global Label Management (991)

991_ERP605_Global Label Management.ppt(991)

Regards

Dhinesh