cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition 0CPA is not getting applied to the product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have a situation while creating standard quatation in CRM. the price change of condition type OCPA 'listenvironmentserch'  has no effect on net price where as othe condition which can change have effect. Example if net price is 1290,9 and we change the OCPA value than as exected the net price value should get change but it has no effect.

I checked the condition records are also there in CRM. basicaly the condition records are found but not applicated to item level.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

further investigated this issue as you said and have found the 0CPA  ListEnvironmentSurcharges condition is avaliable in CRM but not applying to Items.

Thanks,

prem

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I suppose the condition OCPA is listed in the conditions but no pricing applies?  Does the pricing analysis explain as why the condition is not found?  Can you check the access sequence which applies and potential formulas in the pricing procedure?

Mya be if this is not helping add the extract of the pricing analysis to your answer.

Best regards - Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I checked the condition does exist in CRM but not applying.I don't know how to check the formula attached with condition OCPA  formula 912 is active or not in CRM.

Can you please guide here.

Thanks,

Prem

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

The formula should be stored in the IPC server.

I am not familiar of this part but can you check please.

Best regards - Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I feel I have found the reason for the issue. I just check with userexit with formula 912 it does not exist in CRM . I used tcode /n/sapcnd/ueass.

Incase you have an idea how to get the userexit 912 userexit in CRM.

Please select usage as PR than application CRM and user exist type VAL to check the userexits in CRM.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I tried to put a trance setting as per the note but when I checked in the item level there is not trance found strange.

Thanks

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

In order to get the trace you need to edite the item and use the update pricing button, then when using the 'accesses' button you will see the pricing step by step.

Hoping that this will be helpful.

If above is not helpful can you please let me know if the pricing  condition is a cost condition?

Best regards

Christophe

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please run a pricing trace?

Please see link :

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/cgEIDw

Please check as well the status of the quotation. Coudl it be complete already before applying the new pricing?

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply I have checked  trace but there is no trace avaliable. The quatation is in released status not completed yet.

Meanwhile I had perform intial download of basic pricing objects now after changing unit price of OCPA the net pricing is getting change but this is happening only once not always like other conditions.

I feel some other conditions I need to download but have missed some condition.your expert advice on it please.

DNL_COND_A304

DNL_CUST_A305

DNL_CUST_A306

Thanks

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to get the pricing trace working this shoudl allow you to understand the cause.

When you mention that sometimes the net value is updated and sometimes not, is it for an exact similar example or for a different case (i.e. adifferent pricing procedure is used)?

Just one more question is OCPA condition a COPA condition for cost or is is a chargeable condition ?

Best regards

Christophe