Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard responses

leon_potgieter
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day experts.

I need some assistance please.

1.) When I open the Chat page on the CRM Webclient, I don't see the "Standard responses" section that should be just below  the subject. How can I get it on the page. Its not possible with UI Component Workbench.

2.) When I am on the Chat screen I can only see ALL, SDB, and KA in the knowledge base dropdown, how do I add mail forms in there. Screenshot below.

Please assist. Your help is appreciated.

Regards

Leon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Have you found the solution to this problem? I have been passing through the same problem.

Regards,

Andrea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea,

Could you please kindly let me know in case you have any clue how to make this "standard response" show for "Chat" as I now came across the same issue. Our system version is CRM 7.0 EHP3.

Many thanks in advance.~

Best Regards,

QQ.

0 Kudos

If you want to use standard responses for chat, you must assign the standard response groups to chat profiles in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management under  Interaction Center WebClient  Basic Functions  Communication Channels  Define Chat Profiles  .

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After checking the component (EHP3 SP04), there seems to be no standard responses functionnality available in the Chat screen.

As per your second point, I do not understand your requirement, as you seem to mix knowledge bases and mail forms, which are completely different things. The DDLB you refer to enables you to search articles from different knowledge bases. No link with mail forms selection.

Sylvain

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Could you please press F2 and tell to which component the dropwon belongs to?

Also could you please tell the field name.

Generally it shold be populated by the GETTER_V method of the attribute.

Regards.

Deepak R.