cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error CRM_ORDER 019 when locking entity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we lock an entity, the error message 019 from message class CRM_ORDER is raised which indicates that the document is being distributed.

This happens when we are trying to lock the entity BTAdminH in order to save our custom fields.

We call the super method of EN_ONFINISHPROCESS in component IUPRMAIN and include our logic for maintaining and saving the custom fields.

Whenever, a move in or a new contract is created, a switch document is created and transferred to ECC and during the super save, ideally all the locks should be released. However, the system takes sometime before the lock is released. In the meanwhile our logic is triggered where in the lock on BTAdminH is made in order to save our custom fields.

Due to this issue, we are not able to save the value to the database.

We have tried waiting for close to 10 seconds but that time is not enough for the locks to be released.

While debugging however, before our code is executed there is enough time lapse and due to this, the locks get released successfully and we are able to save the values to the database in the debugging mode.

When directly executed, the error message is displayed due to the issue in the complete release of locks.

Can anyone please provide some solution for this case as we find that the wait statement for too much time is not a viable solution and also we cannot determine how much time we would have to wait as it depends on the system parameters.

PS: Our issue is somewhat similar to the issue mentioned in the below post.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/716602.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Preeti Viswanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Would you please read the note below to if it helps.

1621031 - Incorrect status I1054 "To be distributed"

Best Regards,

Bruce

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Would you please read the note below to if it helps.

1621031 - Incorrect status I1054 "To be distributed"

Best Regards,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

As per my understanding on your issue, You are getting the error "Document is being distributed, changes are not posiible", when you try to change contract. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,

Amit

pm_consultants
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same issue upon submitting provider order. Can you please help to check why the provider order not generating contract and ended up getting an error "Document/transaction is being distributed; changes are not possible" CRM_ORDER 019?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same issue upon submitting provider order. Can you please help to check why the provider order not generating contract and ended up getting an error "Document/transaction is being distributed; changes are not possible" CRM_ORDER 019?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Can you please be more specific on the requirement to understand it much better or someone might provide another approach.

Thanks,

Shobhit