Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in alignment of PE51 data when printing it in SAP Script

siva_subramanian2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a SAP Script which is used to print Check at the top and Re-numeration Statement at the second half via RFFOUS_C program. The re-numeration statement is designed in PE51. The Check is designed in SAP Script and the PE51 form is printing inside the script using Main window/ Text Element : 525-HR.

The FM RP_IMPORT_PAY_STATEMENT is used inside the RFFOUS_C program which returns the table PFORM and the contents of  the PFORM is exactly the re-numeration statement data and are getting  printed one by one in the script using the variable REGUD-TXTHR. My object is fine with all the above said things. Only issue is with the alignment which is weird in SAP Script for the re-numeration part. But when I look into PC00_M10_CEDT (TCODE to view re-numeration statement) the output of designed PE51 form is good with proper alignment.When it is printed via script the alignment is not good at all.

There is some differences in the formats of printing between PE51 and SE71. Do not know what exactly it is. How I can resolve this issue?

Thanks

Siva

6 REPLIES 6

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

What is the issue in alignment. Is it coming out o page or what exactly missing. Did you check the output in preview mode in se71.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Sorry for the delayed response.See the below screen shot.This is how it prints now.The amounts are not aligned.Increasing the line spacing will increase only the space between the lines and i am using same character format for the variable REGUD-TXTHR.I would like to align them.

Thanks

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Did you modified the standard one.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Its the copy of the standard one.

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please let me know if you found any solution because I am facing the same problem.

Thanks,

Paras

0 Kudos

What was the fix to this issue?