cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect one SAP system to Non-SAP system(Example:Window's7)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In general, One SAP system can connect another SAP system through RFC.How to  connect One SAP system  to Non-SAP system(example:window's 7) and is it possible through RFC?

Thanks and Regards,

Nageswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192152
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nageswarag Gurram,

you would can further specify your scenario. What platform, programming language or product (if is a closed product sold by a vendor) that you want to integrate with BRFPlus. Your original question does not tell us anything at all!

Best regards.

Angelo Antonello Borges

SAP Tech Arch Team Lead

Accenture Brazil

former_member190447
Participant
0 Kudos

You can use webservices. This especially works with BRFplus/DSM to call decision services from nonABAP systems.

RFC is ABAP based. So you won't be able to use RFCs with nonABAP systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Wolfgang Schaper,

Thank you so much for quick response.

As you told I am trying to work with BRFplus/DSM to call decision services from nonABAP systems,so I tried with RFC.But it is not possible as you told.

Please give any solution Without using Web Services, is there any ways to connect from SAP system  with the Non-SAP Systems.

former_member190447
Participant
0 Kudos

Not to my knowledge. At least not with standard technology.

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you won't be able to use RFCs with nonABAP systems.

It IS possible! That's what the RFC library is created for.

See also Communication Between SAP Systems and External (Non-SAP) Systems - RFC/ICF Security Guide - SAP Libr...

former_member190447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for pointing this out.

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, it is possible to let ABAP connect to (for instance) a Java server using JCo, but it is a big PITA as you`ll have to create a JCo server. The other way around - Java/.net to ABAP with JCo - is easier.

Have you considered using PI?