cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Rex 3.2: Label Modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to edit the text label for contact data on the Rex Mobile App for ReX 3.2.

We followed the steps in the Extensibility Customizing Guide for SAP Retail Execution 3.2 and Administrator's Guide for SAP Retail Execution 3.2.0.

This guide instructs users to go to "Transaction SE80 -> MIME Repository -> SAP -> Public -> REX -> XMLs -> iOS" in order to update the UIAConfiguration_iOS.xml file and ultimately modify the text of a label.

The xml file we found at that location is very short/small and most of the code appears to be commented out. There are no ABO tags for example. We tried making a change to a label, then synced our device, but nothing reflects on the app.

Is there somewhere else the XML file could be stored? It appears this isn't the XML file the app is syncing to.

Attached along is the standard XML file in the MIME repository for iOS in CRM.

Appreciate your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved.

former_member518233
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Geetika

Was it indeed an authorization issue?

Corrado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Corrado

I had raised an OSS message for this issue, and was referred to SAP Note 1918860. I uploaded the XML config provided in the note and made the changes to an existing label, but the changes dont reflect on the app.

Can you please suggest what user authorizations were missing ? Did you uplaod the iOS configuration in the MIME repository provided in the augumentation framework / SAP note 1918860 before making the changes ?

Thanks

Geetika

former_member518233
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Geetika

for me it was an authorization issue with the user in CRM

former_member518233
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Geetika,

any luck on this?

I am having the same issue

I have updated the xml file using the SAP provided template but nothing is reflected in the device

Corrado