cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP - Add additional Identification type as BPCCOD in Customer during replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have transferred all business partner from R/3 to CRM via initial load. We have Sold to party & Ship to party which are also assigned the BP role of Financial Partner and being used to create the Dispute Cases however we are unable to create the dispute cases in CRM system and also unable to search open item as Identification type BPCCOD with number as Logical system:Client is missing in the Financial Partner. As far as i know as per the SAP Standard functionality during customer download in CRM ID Type CRM002 gets added with ECC Account number by default.

So is there any way through which i can get additional ID Type BPCCOD with Number Logical system:Client assigned to Customers during replication and also if there is any standard program to achieve this functionality?

Thank you

Anand Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

As per my understanding, you want to add additional Identification type and number while downloading the customer from ECC (Initial load).

Go to tcode BUPA_CALL_FU.

choose event CRMIN and refer BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_CENTRAL FM as an example.

Copy the FM and create a new FM.

This FM has the changing parameter of structure BUS_EI_EXTERN.

Add the code and Modify the data CENTRAL_DATA-IDENT_NUMBER as per your requirement.

then maintain your function module in BUPA_CALL_FU in the right sequence (after standard FM call).

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Bala