SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Pls view this screenshot that show the TD shipment is not updated Delivery confirm date.

I have run program ROIGSM03 but no changes anythings.

Pls help me to find out this problem.

Thanks a lot,

Quanglv

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you facing this problem with all the shipments or with this particular shipment only?

0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem just exists with particular shipment, not all.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

This is a bit difficult to trace the root cause of the error. you may reverse the shiptment via tcode O4H2 and again do the delivery confirmation and check.

0 Kudos

The shipment can not be reversed because this error. I know the program ROIGSM03 that can update the shipment. But it does not work as i want.

0 Kudos

The mentioned program is used to clear the shipment stock or update any gain/loss. i dont think the program will help your cause. i tried to replicate your case in my system. even after manually deleting the dates at the begining, then also system is updating the dates properly. you may open an OSS message to SAP for the same. but i am not too optimistic that you will get a solution as they will be quite helpless if the scenario cannot be reproduced.

0 Kudos

I ran that program 1 time before with the same problem and it was successful. I don't know why it does not work at this time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have any Program ( Custom Z Program ) using the Shipment Update BAPI then it will bypass this error and can update the OIGS table with the deliver dates.

you can also investigate this issue looking at the update terminations or system dumps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if any terminate error is available , please let us know

that will help to know , the background process as becuase in the screenshot i can see that load end date has not been completed eventhough the date is appearing .

if any dump error screenshot , we can check technically .

jay