cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE/FM Earmarked Funds Discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to discuss about RE/FM Earmarked Funds.

My company wants to activate Real Estate Management because they wants to look Forecast Revenue Report.

When I Read http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/0E/0A65EB38C04581A200D31214339CDB/frameset.htm

I found the sentence is

• The system can automatically generate the needed documents depending on the type of real estate contract. For vendor contracts, it generates documents of the funds commitment type; whereas for customer contracts, the system generates documents of the forecast of revenue type. In both cases, these documents are generated in the Funds Management component.

Can you explain to me ? Flow from  customer contracts until Forecast Revenue Report.

Thanks and Regards,

Anthony Wijaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is a separate functionality for that forecasting requirement, and it ain't Earmarked Funds Management.

There is a functionality called 'Cash Management and Forecasting' which comes under Treasury. There is a separate sub-function that needs to be activated and make some simple settings for the same at: Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)->Accounting->Cash Management and Forecast; A few master data assignments to contracts and BP and you are good to go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As I understand, you do not even need FM if you just need a revenue forecast report because you can then just have a  look at the planned cash flow report in RE.

Please can you explain more on your business requirement

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RE Learner,

Thanks for reply my discussion.

I just want to look my revenue forecast when i create a customer real estate contract.

REISCDCF - Cash Flow  ==> It's your mean ?

What is the use of earmarked fund document ?

Regards,

Anthony W