cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM/BP/UI config for ITSM in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do apologise if this has been answered elsewhere - I did do quite a bit of searching first. I have completed the technical configuration of ITSM in our Solution Manager system (7.1 SPS10) and have created BP's for all the SAP users in the default client. Technically, everything seems to be working, but I am now tasked with the "fine tuning" where I need to be able to specify users to belong to a distribution list that must be the first level support, etc. We only really want to use the Service Desk functionality of the ITSM and I don't know how to limit the ITSM configuration to just the Service Desk where a user can log an incident, it must be auto forwarded to the 2 users that are 1st level support and then whatever workflow that needs to be driven from there. I'm open to correction, but this is more the CRM/BP aspect of configuration and I can't seem to find a guide that explains how to do this just for Service Desk on Solution Manager. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Des.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190691
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Desmond,

please also check the following link:

Thanks.

Fernando!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Desmond,

I thin you are looking for Dispatching Messages to the support team.  The message dispatching to work properly, the following three core components must be maintained.

- Organizational Model

-  Rule Definition

-  Action Definition

Please check the following link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30133

Thanks, Rayees Palot