Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specification Information system output varaint error

former_member553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am trying to out put data using an output varaint in to Excel sheet system is not pulling all the data.

I have around 22 value assignments in the specification. For all these 22 value assigments there are around 4-5 phrases added (I mean phrases are added using "Insert Mutiple Valueassignment" option).

When I am pulling the data it is not giving all the information on the excel sheet. Please help me .

Regards

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dheeraj

the output variant EXCEL does not support any type of "value assignment type". regaridng some you will not an output. Only valu assignmenttypes of type A (class), B (specification listing), or C (compoition).

Regarding the "A" type one: now using EHs for a very long time I am not aware of any issue in this output variant as it exists since the beging of EHS. If you can see the data oin CG02 (or if you use old system CG04) then the same data should be pulled in the EXCEl output variant as there is no additionall access object.

Can you show an example (cg02 data, and data in EXCEL)?

C.B.

former_member553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am using the output varaint EMPTY. We have some customized variants under EMPTY.

One of the varaint under EMPTY output the data in to Excel.

Regards

Dheeraj

former_member553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I have checked the value assginment category for value assignment it is Category B. Will it work for B ??

Regards

Dheeraj

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dheeraj

I did not catch completly your explanation. Normally situatiotn is like this:

a.) you have the folder "Empyt"#

b.) you have output variant called "EXCEL"

c.) You can create by using customizing own folders to handle the out put variants

Now if you have used out put variant "EXCEL": this support anything of value assignment type liketype "A", "B", "C". I have hjad never ever any problem with this EXCEL one.

Check e.g. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/44/7f22a5e1c011d2b4fc006094b92d29/content.htm

Therefreo I need more input to help you

C.B.