Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per Diem Expense by Day only

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hii

I ahve a requirement to generate Per Diem Allowance and I have done the configurations accordingly. The problem is I have activated the NUmber field also to get teh number of days based on Trip Start Date and End Date which is also happening correctly but I am unable to generate the Total Amount field correctly based on number of days.

Say per diem is 100

My trip is for 5 days, so the Receipt amount should be 500 ( 100 * 5 days). Currently, it is only defaulting to 100 instead of 500 and the multiplication is not happening. I have choosen No Day Scalling and based on Calender days.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This should happen based on your configuration . pls check  table  V_T702N_D

Then check your  travel exp type config for meal per diem or other per diem based on the below

screen

Then check your table configuration T706V,

Then see your config

Then the config based on below screen in table V_T702N_A

If all the config correct then it should work .

Thanks

Anwar

corgito
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good day,

I hope this helps.

The config has to be consistent fo this to work

For company specific re-imburstment

Decide where you want the allowed type to be read from

for ERGRU its prefared to read from info type 17.

This config is used for determining the field ERGRU for the employee in question.

This will be used to read T706V with other fields like country and most importantly trip type (E for enterprise, you are free to choose different based on your spec)

Choose the correct scaling. But if we want the T706V to be read in day intervals you can select

Then you go and maintain the per diem values to be inserted in T706V

The following reads as follows

For trip type 1 (based on trip information ), for ERGRU 3( base on info type 0017 ), the system will pay 60 EUR for trip each 24 hour interval.

so now, then you create a trip with trip type 1, for for country TI, and if the info type 0017 is maitained with 3, then the syste, will calculate per diem of 60 * trip days * exchange rate

Regards.

Sidwell

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please help Gurus.. Need desperate help.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas.

can you put the screen shot of your per diem configuration ? we need to check  it.

As per my understanding if you have done this config, it should work  as per  process.

thanks

Anwar

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar

Thanks for writing back. I have attached the doc. Please see and let me know if you see any issues. Thanks again for your help.

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas

Thanks for your efforts, But i  am not able see the screen at all. can you share me your mail id.

so that i can get  screen shot in mail.

Thanks

Anwar

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar

I attached twice the screen shots. The 2nd one is also not visible. Here is my tapas.basu04@gmail.com

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Tapas,

Can you please check in table V_706V_C what is maintained for the trip provision variant.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas,

Can you please send the screenshot of Meals per diem by hours configuration.

Srikanth

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas,

If the issue is resolved, can you please mark this as answered.

Srikanth

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, I did that to 3 as per my requirement but this is still not calculating automatically.

Let me rephrase my requirement again.

When Employee claims Meal Receipts, the Receipt Amount should auto populate to certain amount based on what I have mentioned in table V_T706B2 multiplied by number of days for Number field ( Based on Number calc).

How can i do this. I tried modifying tables like V_706V_B but I am still not able to populate the Amount automatically. Please help.

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your timely reply but I still may need some more help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Basu,

Have you tried with V_T706B1_B. There you select the expense type and double click on that. And try with Number Calculation with reference to below screenshot. Hope you will get the calculation now.

Regards,

Narayana

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana

Yes, I did that to 3 as per my requirement but this is still not calculating automatically.

Let me rephrase my requirement again.

When Employee claims Meal Receipts, the Receipt Amount should auto populate to certain amount based on what I have mentioned in table V_T706B2 multiplied by number of days for Number field ( Based on Number calc).

How can i do this. I tried modifying tables like V_706V_B but I am still not able to populate the Amount automatically. Please help.