cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

While schedule the reports because of the below reason some time report instance are getting fail.is there any solution for that,

Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason: [repo_proxy 30] InfoStore::ObjectExport::commit - (Helpers::InfoStore::ObjectExport::commit) File Repository Server error : Failed to put the file to file server: frs://Output/a_242/027/084/5512178/aduu8vtfkntmvyv8lsnntas.wid already exists.(hr=#0x80042a4a)(Error #-2147210678 (WIS 30567)

May i know why this error is occurring,If any one knows about this pls let me know.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trinath,

Could you please confirm if you could save a new report as well or not; or is it specific to scheduling.

If you are unable to save a report also then I think this is due to the path of the Input File Repository Server or its temporary directory are not pointing to the same path, and their locations are set to 2 different hard drives

BOXI3.1 Server must use the same hard drive (local or network share) for the Input File Repository Server and its temporary directory.

- Shahnawaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahnawaz Sayyed,

I am able to save a report.

Note:Every thing is ok but some time this problem is getting.If we reschedule the same report once again it is working fine.

But the Question is why this error is getting and is there any permanent solution for  that

Pls let me Know

Thank you.