Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see connectors in ESH_COCKPIT

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I've started working on Fiori Wave II Fact Sheets Apps; per pre- requisites we need to setup ES (Enterprise Search) for Fact Sheets apps. I'm done with it whereas I'm not able to create Connectors (which is mentioned by SAP), Connectors are,

CUSTOMER_BILL_DOC_H

SAP_APPL

CUSTOMER_H

CUST_CONTRACT_H

CUST_GP_CONTRACT_H

CUST_QUOTATION_H

SALES_ORDER_H

URL is Customer - SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite - SAP Library

Although, I'm able to see other connectors and create those too but the above one's are not visible in ESH_COCKPIT.

dB is on HANA, and there is no problem with pre- requisites softwares in landscape,

• SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 SP02
  • UI for SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0

In addition to this, getting error as "Error while preparing" for ESH_CATEGORY and ESH_CONNECTOR.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanking you,

~ Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please do not forget to have a look at SAP note 2034533

( https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap/support/notes/2034533 )

This is a composite Note for ES which we need to Implement in SAP Business Suite according to the SPS level of BASIS and ABAP.

Hope this will help.

Thanking you,

~ Mahendra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mrb268
Explorer
0 Kudos

goto transaction SWF5 and activate BSESH_HANA_SEARCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member

Hi mahendra,

Could you figure out how to identify the missing CUSTOMER_H search models ?

i could see other search models listed but not the required models for customer application.

please suggest  a solution if you could resolve the issue.

Looking forward for your inputs !

Best Regards,

Ramana

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you implemented the Necessary/ Mandatory SN's in your SAP Backend System?? If not then implement the SN (Master SAP Note is 2034533).

Specific to your problem, are you able to see the same whilst trying to create the Connection using ESH_Cockpit? If it's not available in SAPAPPLH then SW import is not Completed Properly. Re Run the Report and see of there are changes in it.

KR,

~ Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

when i tried to install the Connector "Production_Order_H", i get this message:

Could you pls. help me with this.

Thanks

Matthias

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Run the following Report using SE38 in 000 and default client of your SAP Business Suite; post successful execution of it, Delete the Connectors which is with Errors and re create those in SAPAPPLH.

Report is, "ESH_IEF_IMP_OM_UPDATE_CONTENT"

KR,

~ Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is the result of the program:

How can I delete the connectors and re create them?

Thanks Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

SORRY, there it is.....

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

I have same issue like MAINTENANCE_ORDER_H,CONFIRMATION_PM_H models are not visible in SAPAPPLH.So If you have a solution to create connector for these model,Please share me.

Thanks & Regards,

bala

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Check the same in Client 000 of your SAP Business Suite.

KR,

~ Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra,

were you able to resolve your problem? I am also working on activating fact-sheets, and get the following in the ESH Cockpit...

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You can ignore the error's mentioned by you in Screen capture...... Just see whether you are getting Search Models (e.g. Customer_H, Contract_H, etc.) in SAPAPPLH or not?

Note: After running ESH_Cockpit and ESH_Modeler, wait for few mins\ hrs so that a Job ESH_IEF_OM_**** gets finished in System (you can monitor that in SM37), it should finish without any error including COnsistence Check). If all roses here then start creating connectors directly.

Hope it will help.

Thanking you,

~ Mahendra

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Any luck?

KR,

~ Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra,

Not yet. The batchjob terminated with a long list of warnings and errors. I have logged an OSS Incident so hopefully this will be resolved soon...

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Whats the Backend System Version? I guess you have missed the Mandatory SAP Notes....

KR,

~ Mahendra