cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Upload Functionality in BI IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are currently using the File Upload Functionality in Integrated Planning and everything is working fine.

Recently we have faced one issue with one of our user i,e when the user clicks on the link he is getting the

Upload screen but we are not able to find the browse button to upload the file from his desktop.

I have asked the user to login in my system and even then he is not getting the browse button,but i am able to get the same and also

many of other users are also getting the same.

The issue seems problem with User id and for getting the upload link or browse button we don't have any special authorizations and authorizations are

provided for only uploading the data based on user authorizations.

Can i please have any solution for the same and it will be really appreciated,since this functionality is very important and for work around as of now i am uploading the file for the user.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe an authorization issue, connect using the user IDs, run the upload etc the use tcode SU53 to check what's missing, you can also use tcode rsecadmin analysis

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anass,

thanks for the reply,we are using the Web link to use the functionality right where we can check this through RSECADMIN.

But still i will try to check in SU53 after opening the link by the user.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anass,

sorry,we are using the Web link to use the functionality right where we cannot check this through RSECADMIN.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anass,

sorry,we are using the Web link to use the functionality right where we cannot check this through RSECADMIN.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anass,

i tried both the ways i,e through SU53 as well RSECADMIN,but not able to find any missing authorizations.Since we are executing the link through Web we can't find the same.please correct me if i am wrong.

Even i compared the roles of the User with my roles but not able to find any difference for his missing Browse Button.

Please let me know any other alternatives.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try tracing with authorization checks with tcode st01. filter only "authorization check" and the user concerned to have less data to analyze.

hope it helps