cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to changing char. values and create new lines in C_TH_DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we need to distribute the cost of some sender costcenters to the corresponding receiver costcenters.

We have already created a DSO and maintained this with the sender and receiver costcenter. We use this lookup table later in the execute method of our created planning function type to take the sender costcenter and distribute this to the corresponding receiver costcenters.

I've already implemented an IP planning function based on planning function type for this process.

At the end when I debug the method I see that this works fine. I give you an example:

I have in my lookup table the following record:

sender costcenter           receiver costcenter            distribution percent

4711                                    4712                                    75

4711                                    4713                                    25

Based on those records in the lookup table I've to distribute the cost of sender costcenter to the receiver costcenters.

Just imagine I would get this record from c_th_data:

sender costcenter    costelement     value

4711                 3000111         100

I have to have the following result after running the exit planning function:

costcenter    costelement     value

4711                 3000111         100                   -> without changing

4711                 8000111        -100

4712                 8000111           75

4713                 8000111           25

When I debug the exit function I see in the execute method that c_th_data will be filled correctly. I see exactly the records that I want to see.

But once the function is finished I don't see this result. I also checked the conversation

but I can't understand what happens after my coding yet.

Can anyone help me or give me an advice what could be the problem here?

Thank you all in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

The planning function generates the records in delta mode. I am explaining the concept taking your example only:

Records in cube before running PF:

sender costcenter           receiver costcenter            distribution percent

4711                                    4712                                    75

4711                                    4713                                    25

4711                 3000111         100

4712                 3000111         100

4713                 3000111         100

The records that you need to generate from code(Previous ones need to be changed):

4711                 3000111         000

4712                 3000111         175

4713                 3000111         125

**Please note that you dont need to generate any corrections(delta records), you only need to generate the final values in the records and the PF will generate the delta's on its own. Also in this case you should see 3 Records Read, 0 Deleted, 3 Changed.

Please let me know if you need any more clarification,

Thanks,

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

the issue is already solved on Friday. But many thanks for your clarification.

Kind regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a planning sequence for this PF and execute it in trace mode, this can give you some clues, or post the code and the result lines you are getting .