cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when replicating customers from CRM to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need your support to replicate customers from CRM to ERP as i did all the connectivity actions and org model mapping action and yet can't send customers or prospects from CRM to ERP ..... my guess that i have problem with the refrence customer but i can't change it ,, if anyone knows a way to change it ..... another problem in assigning sales area to my new created account as the sales area block  can not be edited  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Sherif,

You had mentioned that the reference customer is the problem for your replication. Can you elaborate on how you had concluded that the reference customer functionality is a hindrance to your problem?

Let me know if there are any errors in the Bdoc. This will let us know about the problem a bit more.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, i hadn't create a refrence customer i used on of the existing customer as a refrenece customer and when i discoverd that i must creat a new customer as a refrence customer niether  i coudln't change the existing refrence customer nor get his sales area to use it ,

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not at all recommended to delete the reference customer because it will have references to the consumer. If you directly change in CRMC_BUPA_CONSUM, it will have greater inconsistencies since the references the consumers have taken will be hanging.

So it is better to change the reference customer you had maintained already to have the desired data set for the consumers. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Venkat    

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far i know the refrence customer is used to get his sales area as refrence when creating an account in  the CRM to be replicated to the R/3 .... the both existing refrence customer and my newly created one has the same sales area ,yet i can't find any sales area when i used the existing customer as a refrence customer .... and when i tried to create a new account i couldn't assign any sales area to the new account as the sales area assigment block has unclickable tabs .

knowing that i only created 1 or 2 account with this refrence customer , so is there any way to delete this refrence customers from even from it's tables ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Balamurugan   

my problem is i can't change the assignment of the reference customer , can you help me with that 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherif,

First you fix the org model issue.

I understand that you have done the org model settings in tcode PPOMA_CRM.

goto SE30 and Run the report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE.

Then you can assign the org model into the BP. Try in web UI and or GUI.

If you have the probelm please give more details like BDOC is created or not. whether ECC site is identified or not. etc.

Regards,

Bala