Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details (documents) by FS item

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder if there is a possiblity with a standard report to display details (documents) behind FS item. Basically, the requirement is to have an ability from FSV to view the documents behind the totals. I implemented the notes for RFBILA00N (FC10N transaction), which allowed me to link FBL3N report to it; but, the documents I can display in this way are only of G/L account. I cannot make the report display the documents of all G/L accounts, which are in the same FS item.

Thanks in advance,

Eli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the report to report assignment "FAGL_ACCOUNTS_ITEMS_GL" read the data by FS item. You ensure characteristics account number, FS item are selected in the report.

Characteristics:

Report to Report assignment:

when the report is executed, place the cursor on FS item and call up the line item report. this will give you all the accounts documents included in that FS item. 

Callup Report:

Drilldown:

To have more understanding of the execution behavior, See F1 help for Variant when you add the report assignment.

The backdrop is it will include all the fiscal years upto the fiscal year entered in selection parameters. however, when line item report is displayed you can sort it by fiscal year.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Salaam Syed

How did you make the ZFSV1??

Br. Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

the report is based on reporting table faglflexs. the fsitem must be one of the characteristic at form level and it also have to be selected as hierarchial representation, here you will be asked to input fsv which you can define it as "enter at execution".

FGI5> CREATE FORM

FGI1> CREATE REPORT

Thank you, Sharif

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I noticed, there is no standard solution. What about ABAP report? Does anyone has an experience of deriving documents for FS item. I have found this FM, for example, FAGL_FSV_POS_READ, which provides the values from FSV, but maybe, there are some more powerful function modules?

Thanks,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

I think You can in same transaction which Tejas has told you or Use S_PL0_86000030 but  you need to selet the below Output

Which will give you Line  you linet tem Account number wise as below .

I hope this will help you .

Many Thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I mentioned: getting details by account number is not a problem. What I need is documents by FS item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We have developed a detailed Financial Statement Report same as F.01, for Dual Currency Comparision.

The Function Module to extract the FSV Item the best is "  FAGL_FSV_POS_READ" that you mentioned.

Passing the FSV in selection and under Return Tab:

ET_011Z  - GL Account

ET_011P - Parent & Child relation for the nodes.

Hope it answers.

BR, Jaymin R. Bhatt

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my understanding of your issue - I think you want like this method FSV - if I am not wrong

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't get you... What 'method'?

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check my screen shot - FS item with GL account - Balance

I think this is only your requirement  - if I am not wrong

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, my requirement is from this totals report to drill down to documents of FS item.

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please execute tcode S_PL0_86000028

Enter Currency type as 10

Enter Company code

Execute

Click on

Select

Click on green tick

You can see the line items of G/L.

I hope your issue gets resolved by this.

Regards,

Tejas

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, this does not answer my question. The detailed report is by account number and not by FS item, i.e. I have to step on account level in order to get the details. My goal is to have the details on all accounts within FS item.

Regards,

Eli