cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDNTK and ARREARS PROCESSING???

0 Kudos

In Indonesian payroll during processing of PRPRI function the net amount (/550)is taken and other deductions which are marked for arrears processing are compared for sufficient deductions and if enough net amount(/550) doesn't exist then based on arrears entry in t51p6,amount is deducted from /550 and the rest maintained in arrears table to be processed in next payroll.

I am not clear while arriving at /550 ,/110 is already taken into consideration and amount is deducted. Why is the system again deducting in PRPRI function? Its showing wrong values on payslip.Where the issue could be? Any thoughts?

Ex:  Deduction wt 7700.PC20:1 PC41:3 t51p6 entry priority:C arrears processing:3 no retro accounting. Now in gross to net calculation /550 is arrived after deducting /110,tax and pf contributions from /101.Now the payroll log is going to PRPRI function and again the entries marked for arrears processing are deducted from /550 resulting in reduced net pay?Where is the issue?how should I proceed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Remove the wagetype from T51P6, in the case mentioned it doesnt look like your schema supports 51P6

Cheers,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes!!That was a perfect answer..ID payroll doesn't support arrears processing.

Regards,

Swathi

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not familiar with Indonesia's Payroll, but I believe that the basic principles should be similar for all Countries (but I may be wrong).

In Canada, if the employee does not have enough net earnings to cover all his/her deductions, then it loops in sub-schema KDD0.  The deductions are then prioritized according to the WT's Priority in V_T51P6, and the amounts that can't be deducted are transfered into table DDNTK (Deductions not taken), and some are transfered int table ARRRS for processing in the next pay (depending on the WT's Arrears parameters in V_T51P6).

/550 should represent Gross Earnings less the Statutory Deductions (such as Income Tax and other government mandated deductions).  It is the amount from which the other Deductions (sometimes referred to Contractual and Voluntary Deductions) and Garnishments are deducted from.

If a deduction is not taken and transfered to arrears, it should not impact the net pay.